Does it bother anyone else

Old 10-08-2011, 02:05 PM

It is interesting what some people will do in the name of vanity. I am still waiting for the boys to pull up their pants. Now that really drives me nuts!
Old 10-08-2011, 02:16 PM

Priscilla Presley sued the surgeon because of her face lift. I don't think he is still practicing.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Granna of 5
I am getting so tired of looking at people with big lips and tight faces, what happened to natural beauty?
I am a natural Aussie beauty, at 65 I feel I has earned every wrinkle, although most are sun damage, crow lines and think lips. I have dropping eye lids, but would rather spend money on patchwork than facelifts.

Judy
Old 10-08-2011, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by sampson001
Originally Posted by Granna of 5
I am getting so tired of looking at people with big lips and tight faces, what happened to natural beauty?
I am a natural Aussie beauty, at 65 I feel I has earned every wrinkle, although most are sun damage, crow lines and think lips. I have dropping eye lids, but would rather spend money on patchwork than facelifts.

Sorry typo, should read thin lips

Judy
:thumbup:
Old 10-08-2011, 02:23 PM

I don't want anything done to my lips. I like them just the way they are.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:44 PM

And I have never heard any guy say, Wow, look at that hot chick - she has really big lips...[/quote]

Their eyes never get up that far, They usually stop just below the neck.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaY
The fashion trend toward more and more nudity and flesh showing has reached it's zenith in San Francisco with their allowing people to be naked in public! BUTT... they are required to place something between their naked hinies and the seats when they sit down!!!

Guess who won't be going to SF again...
Are you serious??????????????? Gross......
Old 10-08-2011, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Sheila_H
The thing that really annoys me are these shows like Toddler and Tiaras I was at a friends house one night and watched it there, I was shocked!

To me its child abuse, you don't drag your 2 yr old to a dentist to get their teeth bleached, or worse give them a flipper insert. Then there's all the wigs and false eye lashes and makeup. The child has no say in the fact that their mother tries to relive her childhood through her child. There's zero natural beauty in these kids. One mother gave her child botox, another one dressed her up as Dolly Parton and gave her false tatas, and another dressed her daughter up like a hooker. What does that teach a child?
I agree!! It makes me sick how most kids are forced into that stuff! One mother was saying how she limited what the kid ate, but she was about 800 LBs.....

And another thing, just the average kid these days can't even be a kid or look like a kid anymore. No dolls after about 6 yrs, clothes with what will be their "girl parts" hanging out, etc. What is going on in this world??? I'm not that old or that prudey, but it's ALL out of line these days!!!!
Old 10-08-2011, 03:20 PM

Wow, I'm so used to seeing charity on this board.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:02 PM

That bothers me too, but what really bothers me is the way the women are dressing on tv. Why does everyone have to wear such low cut tops. That not how everyday people dress especially for work.