Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row  Robin - Signup Closed >

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Row Robin - Signup Closed

Old 03-19-2011, 05:39 PM

I finished the green & white one today. I took it with me to the "stashbusters" and finished it all up. Everyone there loved it. I'll take some photos and post them soon

Happy National Quilt day!!
Old 03-21-2011, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by materialgrl
Ladies be looking in the mail I mailed each of you a little note of thanks
What a wonderful gift I received in today's mail - a large supply of beautiful charm squares AND a pattern for the charm squares. How very nice, generous and thoughtful of you, especially since you had the most work and worry to do during our Row Robin Quilt exchange.

Thank you and many thanks to all the paticipants who produced such beautiful and skillful work. I too hope that I'll be able to join another project with you wonderful people. I'll be looking for your screen names on the Quilting Board. Belles
Old 03-21-2011, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Belles
What a wonderful gift I received in today's mail - a large supply of beautiful charm squares AND a pattern for the charm squares. How very nice, generous and thoughtful of you, especially since you had the most work and worry to do during our Row Robin Quilt exchange.

Thank you and many thanks to all the paticipants who produced such beautiful and skillful work. I too hope that I'll be able to join another project with you wonderful people. I'll be looking for your screen names on the Quilting Board. Belles
I second that emotion! Thank you Materialgrl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2011, 04:03 PM

I third that!!!

Thank you so much for the charm squares and the pattern it was so unexpected and quite the treat! This row robin has been so much fun, I can't wait to see my finished quilt!!!

Kathy N.

Originally Posted by virtualbernie

I second that emotion! Thank you Materialgrl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2011, 05:46 PM

I GOT MY QUILT....I GOT MY QUILT.....OMG......The picture's don't even show it justice....I was SMILING :lol: from ear to ear when I took it out of the box. Put it on the couch for hubby and I to admire it. Just typing this right now, makes me want to cry.

A special "Thank you" to KathyN for adding that little notebook so that everyone could write a little something to me. And of course for making my label too. You are the BOMB!!!!

Each and everyone of you did an OUTSTANDING JOB!!! And I'm so so excited about the results of this Row Robin. I can't wait to show my quilt group on Thursday.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2011, 06:28 PM

Now you have to take a pic so we all can see the finished product!
Old 03-22-2011, 11:11 AM

[quote=virtualbernie]

Thank you and many thanks to all the paticipants who produced such beautiful and skillful work. I too hope that I'll be
able to join another project with you wonderful people. I'll be looking for your screen names on the Quilting Board. Belles
I received my beautiful charms and pattern today and I love them, can't wait to start. I won't be able to for a few day though. Don't know if you remember me telling you all that my hubby was in the hospital in Jan with pnemounia, well, the doctor didn't feel like the lungs were improving fast enough, so he has had 2 cat scan in a month, scan show a mass. He is scheduled for a pet scan on Thursday and then if necessary a needle biopsy. Please keep him in your prayers. Now on a happier note, what are the chances of doing another row robin with this group. I would love to do it if everyone wants. This is such a great group and I feel like I have made 11 new friends.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:57 AM

[quote=shaysmema]
Originally Posted by virtualbernie

Thank you and many thanks to all the paticipants who produced such beautiful and skillful work. I too hope that I'll be
able to join another project with you wonderful people. I'll be looking for your screen names on the Quilting Board. Belles
I received my beautiful charms and pattern today and I love them, can't wait to start. I won't be able to for a few day though. Don't know if you remember me telling you all that my hubby was in the hospital in Jan with pnemounia, well, the doctor didn't feel like the lungs were improving fast enough, so he has had 2 cat scan in a month, scan show a mass. He is scheduled for a pet scan on Thursday and then if necessary a needle biopsy. Please keep him in your prayers. Now on a happier note, what are the chances of doing another row robin with this group. I would love to do it if everyone wants. This is such a great group and I feel like I have made 11 new friends.
Your husband has been in my prayers ever since you first told us he was having problems.

I love this group too! You all feel like my "sisters".
Old 03-22-2011, 12:51 PM

VirtualBernie... the rows are on their way to you. GrammaKitten, you wanted to see your rows so here they are.

My Row
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173443[/ATTACH]

the last few rows
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173444[/ATTACH]

I tried to get the entire thing in 1 photo
[ATTACH=CONFIG]173445[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-173437.jpe   attachment-173438.jpe   attachment-173439.jpe  
Old 03-22-2011, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
VirtualBernie... the rows are on their way to you. GrammaKitten, you wanted to see your rows so here they are.
I think this is the best quilt yet! I should have done a green one! Shucks!