Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST >

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

Old 08-16-2012, 06:10 AM

Laquita my thoughts are with you...I wish I could be there for you in person. Remember you are not alone..we are all wishing you well..can't wait to hear how you are doing in a few weeks. Keep us posted!!!

Segasal...I am so happy for you..I know you will love Meadow. We once had neighbors that trained seeing eye dogs. I am now lucky enough to live next door to a Golden..such special animals and so beautiful.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:48 AM

OK, one more clue before I go on vacation. My SP's package arrived at the sorting station at Zip 79339. In the package is some turquoise and brown fabric. One fabric is a print fabric with a farm animal that SP collects. Delivery should be today sometime.

Marytoddliz - I'd be happy to have your DH join the swap. It would be interesting to see the selection of what he decided to send out. And no cheating - he needs to do it all by himself, OK?

See you all on Sunday night (or maybe before if I have any extra time).
Old 08-16-2012, 06:55 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
When I first read your post about Krystyna moving about the country, I was GOING to say, "Brooms fly faster than the speed of light allowing her to swoop down and empty mailboxes on the fly." BUT, then I read the rest of your post and I couldn't bring myself to say that because she was likely the sweetie that sent you the package. I cannot imagine dialysis and hope the magazine helps pass the time. And K - forgive what I was thinking of saying. lol.
Nope. Not me.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:01 AM

Laquita I wish I could be there with you but don't think I can get a flight out of here that fast. Wish your friend would have let you know a little earlier, I'm sorry that she didn't.
Segasal I'm sure you will enjoy your new "buddy" , from what I've heard, it becomes an everlasting bond. Hopefully your life will be much easier.

Everyone is getting great pkgs. excited to see the rest as they roll around the country. Seems like when you are waiting for something the ole' post office just gets slower and slower. Why is that??
Oh Oh pick me. I'll bring salad and dessert and throw in some wine. Can't forget a very large cooler to bring some home in, so tell the guys just just keep catching them, those lobsters will have a very good home.
Elisabrat don't even think blue. I've already gotten my SP for the month so I don't need you to take the time away from your quilting to make me something blue.HeeHee I'll take a raincheck ok? If I ever need it I'll let you know. Please don't hold your breath though, don't think it will ever be that cold of a day in ____. Enough chatter from me, better go hit the shower, everyoe have a great day!!
Old 08-16-2012, 07:11 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Enough chatter from me, better go hit the shower, everyoe have a great day!!
Jealous! Day two of no shower. Stay away or hold your breath! But in the end ... new beautiful bathroom!
Old 08-16-2012, 07:36 AM

Been off the board for a couple of days and just got caught up. I love everyone's pictures of waiting for the mailman. I am also waiting for said mailman. Maybe today???

I mailed my second SP package out on Tuesday and it should be there today. Here are clues....zip adds up to 16 and the city is the name of my favorite old time coroner on TV.

Hope everyone has a great day, hoping to finish a mystery quilt from my LQS today. Get sewing!!
Old 08-16-2012, 08:27 AM

LORI, what rotary cutter do you use?

Anyone in here love appliques and would like to have the following....PM plz! 1st come 1st served!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]355897[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails applique-400x300-.jpg  
Old 08-16-2012, 09:06 AM

Fiskar rotary cutter Mscupid
Old 08-16-2012, 09:56 AM

I just tracked my SP's package and it out for delivery....Thanks for all the well wishes for the guide dog....it will be more training for me than him...lol I have to learn to let him lead...he can see better than I. Got all excited today when the mail man stopped in front of my home.....but it was stuff for my ds! UGH...I am still waiting!
Old 08-16-2012, 10:29 AM

Continuing the [ATTACH=CONFIG]355911[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails the_waiting_game_logo.jpg