Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-16-2011, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by pennyj123
Gday, I am off the bench, i received a bag full of goodies, so colourful and bright. thanks to Neena of Southwest Missouri. in the handmade bag is 4 bright colour fabrics, Xword book, cuppa T mat with pocket of T sachets. Flower Seeds, Gum (yum), Note book, Key Crock, and a little Plaque. I am gonna have fun in the garden, as long as i can keep the dog out of it. LOL Thanks heaps Neena for a wonderful fun squishy. :)
What a wonderful package!! Zinnia are my favorite flowers too! Great fabrics and such nice gifts!
Old 03-16-2011, 05:30 PM

I will be away from the bench tomorrow. You all can have my candy and sleep on my lounge chair. I will be going to the doctor and hopefully I will come back pain free!!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by pennyj123
Gday, I am off the bench, i received a bag full of goodies, so colourful and bright. thanks to Neena of Southwest Missouri. in the handmade bag is 4 bright colour fabrics, Xword book, cuppa T mat with pocket of T sachets. Flower Seeds, Gum (yum), Note book, Key Crock, and a little Plaque. I am gonna have fun in the garden, as long as i can keep the dog out of it. LOL Thanks heaps Neena for a wonderful fun squishy. :)
So glad you like it! It was fun putting it together...enjoy!
Old 03-16-2011, 06:06 PM

Glad you liked your squishy; I know I enjoyed putting it together for you. Enjoy!!!

Originally Posted by cindle
Originally Posted by SLHughes
I just checked my confirmation number and my squishy to my Secret Pal is out for delivery!!! So if you live in Canada be on the look out!!! :thumbup:
Thank you so much SLHughes for the wonderful squishy it made my day! I got 7 fat quarters 2 pink ones and 5 various colours of green (my favorite colour), a pink storage tote for scissors and other sewing stuff, a double sided organizer for thread bobbins, 4 labels one that says handmade for a special little girl and the others say handmade for a special little boy,a sewing stencil,a package of cards with envelopes, a spool of thread, some grided quilter's template material and a beautiful block that she made for me. I must say you really spoiled me I love everything. Thank you thank you thank you :) Sorry picture isn't that good cell phone camera.
Old 03-16-2011, 06:40 PM

Here is my swap picture from Koko

2 I Love Lucy pieces of Fabric, which is my favorite show 2nd is Here's Lucy

Pattern for the quilt to go with the fabric

1 piece of fabric with heart roses all over it

a storage box, which always comes in handy

a cute little pin cushion

2 Hershey bars

a purse pattern

a some water soluable thread

I really loved my whole package! Thanks so much!

~~~~~JULI~~~~~
Attached Thumbnails attachment-170688.jpe  
Old 03-16-2011, 07:49 PM

Yay!!! I didn't have to sit on the bench this month!!!
Got my "squishy" today from "aneternalpoet". Thank you so much for everything. Who can't use an extra thimble, especially when they fit as this on does. I will try and post a picture tomorrow of everything!!! Made my day!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:05 PM

I have not heard from my sp. The confirmation said it was delivered on Mon. March 14. I hope everything is ok. I am still sitting on the bench.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:21 PM

Juli - So glad you liked the squishy I sent. I love trying to find items the recipient will enjoy. It also helps and makes it easier when the SP shares some ideas like you did on the form we send to Suzanne.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Power Poster

I am so glad you liked what I sent. It was my pleasure doing it for you. Thank you so much for sending the PM and letting me know.

Originally Posted by Butterflyblue
Oh, and I completely forgot to mention the makeup bag she made me, which is really cute. I love string piecing, and my old makeup bag is getting a little ratty.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Power Poster

I received my secret pal package from Shamrock and it was wonderful. It is so late and I have to go to work early tomorrow so I will post the pictures tomorrow evening. Thank you Shirley for all the nice items you sent to me. I really appreciate it.