Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-17-2011, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by Tussymussy
A little behind - just finished the last thing to put in my squishy. It will go to the Post Office tomorrow and will be in CA in 5 - 10 days. I really hope my SP likes it.
wish my behind was little!!! lol Mary
Me too Mary :lol: :lol: :lol: " wish my behind was little"
Old 03-17-2011, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by twinkie
Here are the pictures of my wonderful SP package from Shamrock. You can tell she is Irish and put a lot of thought into this package. First she made a mini Irish Log Cabin "Lucky" pillow. It is so cute. Also sent a beautiful purple (my favorite color) fat quarter. Two "Dublin Tea bags" so I can relax with the cutest book called Irish Proverbs. The one I like the most is "The older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune". Sounds just like me LOL. Also included a Quiltmaker Pattern called Falling Leaves. Shirley included four pieces of fabric with leaf patterns to use in this quilt. Last but not least, a large Tootsie roll for my DH. Thanks so much for a great SP package. You did a beautiful job on the pillow.
How nice! Your Irish pillow is darling!
Old 03-17-2011, 07:09 AM

A little behind - just finished the last thing to put in my squishy. It will go to the Post Office tomorrow and will be in CA in 5 - 10 days. I really hope my SP likes it.
haha.... Good one Mary!!! (and , sadly... I'm right there with ya...wishin')
Old 03-17-2011, 07:10 AM

Hope my SP gets her package today.......I would of thought it would of been there by now.............
Old 03-17-2011, 07:13 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Zappycat
haha.... Good one Mary!!! (and , sadly... I'm right there with ya...wishin')
I think it's from too much sitting on the bench eating chocolate.lol
Old 03-17-2011, 07:24 AM

No disappointment here. Carrie thank you so much for all the great fabric( Luv my Purples) and the Pin cushion , the marking pen and the candy the aunt marthas transfer (I use them alot) my new thimble and the velour pads (I needed them for my applique' board that I made) Thanks again for the thought you put into my package I'll be smiling all day Lynn
Originally Posted by cjomomma
Nice gifts Twinkie.

I mailed 5 packages out on Monday and I have heard from 3 of them but not from my SP yet. I hope she wasn't disappointed. :(
:lol: :lol:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-170918.jpe  
Old 03-17-2011, 07:32 AM

I see a package is coming to NY, wonder if this one is for me?
Old 03-17-2011, 07:37 AM

Good Morning swappers. I had a ton of emails about swaps that were received. Keep up the good work and let me know when you get it.

Some very nice things being received and hopefully everyone will thank the sender for the lovely packages. Bad manners are not allowed in swaps.

Well today is my anniversary, 5 years to my awesome (and younger ;) husband). We will be going out to eat on Saturday which just happens to be the day we will start sign ups for April AND it's the last day to mail your package unless you have lost a limb.

Mine went out today and hopefully it will be delivered within the next week.

We have a plumber coming today and a cord of wood being delivered tomorrow. It's my goal to get 5 years worth of wood stored up before this winter. With the way the economy is looking, we might be in for another Great Depression.

Have fun chickies and keep those packages coming.

Suzanne
Old 03-17-2011, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie k
No disappointment here. Carrie thank you so much for all the great fabric( Luv my Purples) and the Pin cushion , the marking pen and the candy the aunt marthas transfer (I use them alot) my new thimble and the velour pads (I needed them for my applique' board that I made) Thanks again for the thought you put into my package I'll be smiling all day Lynn

:lol: :lol:
Nice package Lynnie!! Wonderful purples!! Those HErshey's Drops are one of my new favorites! I love them!!

*** I have good news! I heard from my secret pal today and she did receive her package in time for her birthday and was very pleased.... more importantly SHE IS OK!! I was very worried because she has not posted on the forum in A WHOLE MONTH, and she is involved in alot of swaps, and we all know how addicting this forum is... so, yes, I was worried about her absence!! But all is well! *whew*

I can post a picture for her in a few minutes after I make my son something to eat. My pal is Rejenea in Las Vegas and TODAY is her birthday! Happy HAppy Birthday Rejenea!!
Old 03-17-2011, 07:45 AM

Not to toot my own horn, but I wanted to post a photo of what I sent to my SP to prove that I really DID send early. USPS said it was received a week ago today, but I have not had an acknowlegement from my SP that she got it or liked it.

She likes blue, tea & hot chocolate, and collects bunnies. I gave her 1-1/2 yds of bunny fabric, 2 oversized FQ's in blues, a bag of candy, a homemade daisy on blue tea sachet (filled with tea, hot choc, etc), a wooden pressing tool, note cards (blue), some bunny napkins and a handmade, Easter Egg. I was happy with what I sent, and I hope she was, too.

Outgoing Package
[ATTACH=CONFIG]170925[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-170920.jpe