Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-15-2011, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Claddaughquilting
[
I am sitting on that cold Canadian bench....it goes from BC to the Maritimes! Join me Stacey?? It's lonely....
I would love to join ... I will be right there. :)
Old 03-15-2011, 04:35 PM

Tracking says my package arrived today at its destination in that state that starts with "A". So I am waiting and watching for her confermation.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Originally Posted by Kathy N
I mailed my secret pal gift out today so I will be knocking one more person off the bench...I believe it went to Oregon... I will help keep the bench warm until mine arrives!!!
Kathy - am I the only one left in Oregon? Maybe this could be me this time!!!! Oh please, please! I will be watching for the mailman everyday with great anticipation!

Nope I am still waiting in Oregon too
Old 03-15-2011, 04:53 PM

Mine will be mailed off tomorrow to CA.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:54 PM

When can we sign up for April?
Old 03-15-2011, 05:06 PM

I absolutely love southern Florida though the humidity can be a challenge. I have been to San Francisco several times, I really enjoyed it there.

Our MO cold winters are just right for a fireplace with a roaring fire to keep you warm; our fall time is just beautiful with all the trees turning colors; our snowy winters can be beautiful as I live on a tree lined street and it is picture perfect when it snows and our summers are hot and humid enough to cook food on the ground outside. Yep the weather here is conversation worthy.

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by Havplenty
Yes we got plenty of snow yesterday and today it's a bit brisk outdoors. Tomorrow of course is to be warm. Yes what wonderful weather we get in Missouri.

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Havplenty,maybe BUT it's a big state.How's the weather up there. did you get much snow yesterday?
Hi Missouri girls, I lived in Kansas City, MO for 15 months, loved the city, loved the people, HATED the weather, 2 winters there sent me scurrying to Florida!!!! :thumbup:
I'm originaly from san fransico calif. moved here 31 yrs ago. Yes the winters are cold but the rest of the year 8-9 months are beautiful. I've never been to florida.seen some very nice photos.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Power Poster

From one Mary to another Mary you said a mouth full
Old 03-15-2011, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by fidgety
I look at some of the pics posted and I think I shorted my sp.. This was my first swap so I guess now I know alittle more and I am looking forward to the April swap!!!!
Some thing I do is watch for 50% off sales and stock up on the basic "quilters stash specials" and keep a few on hand for swaps. If you have a dollar tree or everything is a dollar stores. keep checking in they are always getting cute things that make $10.00 go a long way. Plus anything that come from "my stash" I feel is a freebee since it just makes room for more for me. Just my way of making the limit stretch. . . . .
Old 03-15-2011, 06:52 PM

Okay I dropped my package in the mail this morning and is heading just a little southeast of where I live. Heck could have probably driven it there faster. :lol: Hopefully you should have it by Thursday at the latest.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:55 PM

Gosh you all. SOme people send a few things, some one, others more, etc. I love everything I get. I tend to send more because I am always buying things on sale etc and can shop in my own room. LOL. Except for the candy things. LOL. And sitting on the bench folks, I don't think I would go there until after the ship date has passed. Might gain too much weight eating all those goodies you make. :):):) Hope everyone who gets something will post or let the host know so she can post the new swap.