Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-08-2011, 12:10 PM

Anotherday~ Cute preview...L*O*V*E Maui can't wait to go back someday....hit a few quilt shops while I was there... would love to live there!!!! LOL
Old 03-08-2011, 12:16 PM

I'm a March baby March 13th and I LIKE licorice.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by trisha
Mailing my package later today!!! Going East and should be there in a fairly short time. Just a couple of states over from me!!! Hmmmmmm, who likes the color purple?????
Meeeee Meeeee!!!! LOL ;-)
Old 03-08-2011, 12:45 PM

[quote=crafty_linda_b].sometimes I just tell the clerk..oh I will just toss that candy bar in my purse
l
Sometimes...whatta you weird??? It NEVER goes anywhere else, how else can ya munch on it??? :shock: :shock: :lol:
Old 03-08-2011, 01:04 PM

I just received notification that something that I picked out online for my swap partner has shipped, hopefully it will arrive by Friday and I will be able to get my package on its way west of me, to someone with a March birthday ...and those are all the hints you're getting!! (oh...she likes fabric and chocolate) haha!! ; )
Old 03-08-2011, 02:07 PM

Mine got to the post office this morning so two to three days and someone east of me will get a delivery!
Old 03-08-2011, 02:27 PM

I'll be sending my secret pal package at the end of this week. Both my daughter and I are participating separately and will get them out. We've been taking care of my two grandsons, ages 3 and 4, for a week now. They will be going home tomorrow. One package is going to Ohio and one is going to California, so don't fret yet if you haven't received yours....it will be arriving soon. I did manange to take my boys briefly to a quilt shop this past week, just to turn in a quilt for quilting....they were good while there, but the attention span was short. Be looking for your package soon.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:37 PM

Just got back home and catching up here, lovely packages have been sent and received already.
I hope my pal enjoyed the package I sent out, it showed that it was delivered on the 5th to Springfield, OR.

Still waiting for my package here, a couple of the ones sent south to people who love chocolate could be for me I suppose :lol:
Old 03-08-2011, 02:51 PM

Hi Candi, you must be my secret pal....I am in Springfield, OR and I did receive my wonderful/fun pacakge the other day. I was so impressed with the purple batik fabrics, the colored marking pencils, which I didn't have....and I love the pinchusion pattern. I just love the Wild Summer Roses pattern....it is so me! What a fun package to go through and appreciate all that someone else does just for you. Pinchushions, one can never have enought as you need them everywhere in your house when you are sewing. Thank you so much for the Milky Way Bar, my favorite. I'm going to enjoy it when I have absolute time to myself and savor the chocolate for as long as I can. I don't know your screen name here and I'm not sure how to post here and say thank you. Rest assured, yes, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away". AMEN!
Your package was just so fun and I enjoyed every minute going through it. Sorry it took me so long to respond here, but I have had my grandsons here for the last week and I've hardly had a moment to myself. They are 3 and 4. I ihave had a ball with them, of course.....what are Grandmas for? Thank you for everything, Candi. Carol
(Quilter Carol)
Old 03-08-2011, 02:53 PM

Ooops, you will have to read my reply below. I don't have this quite right. Sorry