March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-31-2011, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by catpawski
Originally Posted by Kellie G
Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Originally Posted by sustraley
The bench is getting empty. I better sit in the middle or it might tip over. Still waiting.
Oh sustraley-I'll sit on one end. Still waiting.
Scootch on over, I am on the bench too, still waiting!
Is there room for me...........I'm still on the bench.........burr........that snow storm is on it's way............can get up to a foot of snow.............hoping the storm comes in more inland.........then we will get more rain....less snow........

sure there is! We will all scootch together and be happily enjoying together!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:21 PM
Power Poster

I got my swap already but if winewoman has brought some wine I might sit awhile with ya.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
I got my swap already but if winewoman has brought some wine I might sit awhile with ya.
I would love too! The more the merrier! Would you like the Pinot Noir or something bigger and bolder? After all it might be cold and wet out there!?!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:26 PM
Power Poster

ya got my mouth watering.Pinot Noir is perfect. I have a nice piece of smoked swiss and some sour dough bread to go with it. Mary
Old 04-01-2011, 09:37 AM

SherylB told me my package would be delayed, so here it is.
The choices are perfect for me. I particularly like ther handmade tea wallet andmug rug. TY!!

too excited to check spelling
[ATTACH=CONFIG]178182[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-178176.jpe  
Old 04-01-2011, 10:22 AM

cute idea on the tea wallet, never have seen one of those.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
ya got my mouth watering.Pinot Noir is perfect. I have a nice piece of smoked swiss and some sour dough bread to go with it. Mary
Perfect! I can't wait!
Old 04-01-2011, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by hobo2000
Originally Posted by cannyquilter
So pleased that the package actually arrived and that you are happy with it, I had great fun putting it together. When I saw you enjoyed baking I thought you would enjoy trying a new recipe, I know I always do.

Eileen
I am not sure what was more exciting, the tote, the recipe for my favorites,or that wonderful nail file,or,or. We loved our stay in Newcastle on our way to Hexham where we walked miles and miles of Hadrians wall. We were on a tight budget and bought no souvenirs, now I have one from Newcastle. Thank you so much and God bless.
I can't believe I got you as my swap partner when you have actually visited the city I live in. I actually live on the road out to Hexham and my husband and I go there frequently to look around the shops and go for long walks in the surrounding countryside. We particularly like Allenbanks which is a National Trust reserve and is a wonderful place to walk on a spring day.

I am so fortunate where I live as twenty minutes drive one way and I am in beautiful countryside and twenty minutes the other I am at the magnificent Northumbrian coast. In fact I go to quilting classes in Whitley Bay which is right on the coastline, so I usually have a walk along the shore before my class.

So lovely to have this connection with you, take care

Eileen
Old 04-01-2011, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by JSNOMORE
It's my Birthday so I can now open the card from my swap partner Lauriejo. Yipeee it 's chocolate. My favorite kind of chocolate DARK. Thank you so much Laurie. You made the March swap extra special.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your yummy chocolate.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by hobo2000
So pleased that the package actually arrived and that you are happy with it, I had great fun putting it together. When I saw you enjoyed baking I thought you would enjoy trying a new recipe, I know I always do.

Eileen
I am not sure what was more exciting, the tote, the recipe for my favorites,or that wonderful nail file,or,or. We loved our stay in Newcastle on our way to Hexham where we walked miles and miles of Hadrians wall. We were on a tight budget and bought no souvenirs, now I have one from Newcastle. Thank you so much and God bless.
I can't believe I got you as my swap partner when you have actually visited the city I live in. I actually live on the road out to Hexham and my husband and I go there frequently to look around the shops and go for long walks in the surrounding countryside. We particularly like Allenbanks which is a National Trust reserve and is a wonderful place to walk on a spring day.

I am so fortunate where I live as twenty minutes drive one way and I am in beautiful countryside and twenty minutes the other I am at the magnificent Northumbrian coast. In fact I go to quilting classes in Whitley Bay which is right on the coastline, so I usually have a walk along the shore before my class.

So lovely to have this connection with you, take care

Eileen
It's a beautiful part of the country. I have friends in Newcastle and have spent many a happy holiday there, visiting all the fantastic places around it, but the highlight is always tea in Hexham.