Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-19-2011, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Good morning everyone! Just got pm from Patrice and she said that I can host the swap. She suggested that I start from scratch and is going to get ahold of me at the end of the week to let me know what it is I need to know. So be looking for post so we can continue without interuption. i have enjoyed doing these swaps so much could not let the fun end. Thank you Suzanne for all the hard work you have done in the past. I must be crazy.
Congratulations Lori! We will behave and give you the utmost respect as we have with Suzanne.

**Suzanne you have done a wonderful job hosting and will be missed!
Old 04-19-2011, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
My package arrived yesterday. And it was full of wonderful surprises.

Thanks NauDeeGal!

Inside the package was a pattern for a new purse. A bunch of really pretty fabric, a spool of thread to use on my new purse and a little itty bitty knife.
Love the bag pattern! Oh and the squirrel in your avatar cracks me up. lol
Old 04-19-2011, 08:46 AM
Power Poster

Lori,congratulations on the new job!! Hope you enjoy babysitting all of us. lol. Suzanne took over several months ago and has done a excellent job. It will be hard to fill her shoes.She has had several secret angels to help when someone doesn't recieve a package.Sign me up to help with a package that doesn't make it.Enjoy your new job and I know we all will help as much as we can. Mary
Old 04-19-2011, 09:51 AM

Good morning everyone! Just got pm from Patrice and she said that I can host the swap. She suggested that I start from scratch and is going to get ahold of me at the end of the week to let me know what it is I need to know. So be looking for post so we can continue without interuption. i have enjoyed doing these swaps so much could not let the fun end. Thank you Suzanne for all the hard work you have done in the past. I must be crazy.
Yaaaaay....Thank you Lori for picking up the ball!!...This month was my first time swapping ever and while I sit on the bench eagerly awaiting my package, I've already begun to prepare for the next one!! Thank you so much Suzanne for all your hard work and helping to make this something for a newbie to want to jump in and be a part of!! Yaaaaaay!!!! :D :D :D
Old 04-19-2011, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by raggedyann
here are pics finally of my delightful!!!! package from michelle (mstandridge)....i had to take a separate one of my new favorite pincushion and scrap holder--gorgeous!!! don't know what the fabric is but it is fun and happy and i just love it!!! and lotsa other goodies too--a cute stress ball, scissors with a beaded fob, a strawberry, some modern funky charm squares, buttons, a little ruler a pattern and a hancocks bag! such fun!!! thanks again michelle!!! you had me at the pincushion and scrap bag!!! perfect!
the fabric line is called Top Shelf, by Hancock Fabrics. its a wonderful, fun & beautiful line of fabric close to at least 40 different fabrics
Old 04-19-2011, 10:28 AM

Lori,
Thanks for being the brave one! I am fairly new to the swap world, April being my second. But I am pretty much hooked!
Suzanne,
Thanks so much for having been our coordinator! We appreciate all the hard work to did just for us!!!
Old 04-19-2011, 11:01 AM

Still no package coming to my mountain in Pennsylvania. It's rainy, rainy, rainy and cold so I'm bringing an umbrella to the bench. I seriously need some sunshine! Of course maybe my squishie will come today and brighten my day.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:06 AM

Lori,

Thanks for taking over the monthly swap. I've been participating since May 2010 and I just couldn't imagine not having them anymore.

You are a very brave soul!!

Nancy
Old 04-19-2011, 11:18 AM

I am so glad you agreed to become our new fearless leader so that we can continue with this amazingly fun swap. I was worried about what I was going to do with the huge box of swap items I have been collecting! Haven't got this month's surprise yet but can't wait for next month already!
Old 04-19-2011, 11:25 AM

Thanks for being the new hostess for the swaps. I have only received one package so far, but it is a lot of fun. I look forward to participating in them again.

Good luck.