Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
stash building >

stash building

stash building

Old 04-20-2011, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by chuckbere15
Originally Posted by burnsk
You go man, Looking forward to your next gorgeous project. Do you have anything in mind yet?

Love that crackle and I use it a lot myself. We need a FART (fabric acquisition road trip). We all need to get together again.
I was just thinking that today!!! I don't know if my credit card can handle a road trip in the next few weeks, fabric, car insurance, and batteries for the golf cart. Although fabric shopping is so much more fun.
I hear you. End of the month is car pmt, cable-DSL-tele pmt, cell phone pmt, car ins. pmt. YIKES - does it never end? PLus I'm in the middle of another remodel - which is in the middle of another remodel. This one is the bathroom. Me and Home Depot :lol: I really do need a break from stripping wallpaper, mudding, sanding, scrubbing, priming, painting, etc.

Let's plan on sometime in May. What cha' think? Maybe we can get a group together again. We gotta build your stash up. :thumbup:
Old 04-21-2011, 12:53 AM

clynns>
Would love to know if you have a pattern for your quilt shown with your name here? I love the weave look, & it looks like you have some big blocks there. My kids have told me they don't like geometrics...in quilts. Perhaps this scale would be more to their liking.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:05 PM

Hey Chuck, I quite understand what happen to you. I NEED to stay out of JoAnn Fabrics for awhile even if the sales are great. I go into the store for 1 thing and end up spending $85! Oh I love the fabric you brought home. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by chuckbere15
I went looking for fabric for my brother's quilt that I need to get started on. $180 later this is what I came home with.

I think that we should have a dedicated day that people post pictures of their stash.

I can not afford to keep up with some of these stashes.