Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-06-2011, 07:24 AM

Clue #2...My SP lives down south in a state that begins with L was #1...#2...her favorite candy is caramels...I will mail your pkg today so be on the look out!!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:24 AM

Clue #2...My SP lives down south in a state that begins with L was #1...#2...her favorite candy is caramels...I will mail your pkg today so be on the look out!!

Gees posted twice, I'm sorry...
Old 06-06-2011, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by TFquilter
Originally Posted by reeskylr
Well, my SP pkg will be mailed tomorrow to a state down South...and the state begins with L.....:)
TF! Where did you get that pattern with Sue and her doggie?!

I must have. :lol:
I have a book entitled "Bonnet Girls" Patterns of the Past by Helen R. Scott...the pattern is in there...this particular bonnet girl's name is Maureen...fun patterns...I love vintage ladies/girls patterns...if you like this one, you would love the patterns I got at the Salt Lake quilt show...victorian ladies....:)
Those victorian ladies sound wonderful, if you make one, post it so we can see the perties. I'll look for the Bonnet Girls book too!
Old 06-06-2011, 08:11 AM

Well, my SP pkg will be mailed tomorrow to a state down South...and the state begins with L.....:)

I have a book entitled "Bonnet Girls" Patterns of the Past by Helen R. Scott...the pattern is in there...this particular bonnet girl's name is Maureen...fun patterns...I love vintage ladies/girls patterns...if you like this one, you would love the patterns I got at the Salt Lake quilt show...victorian ladies....:)
Those victorian ladies sound wonderful, if you make one, post it so we can see the perties. I'll look for the Bonnet Girls book too!
I just ordered the "Bonnet Girls" book from Amazon...had to have it as I, too love vintage ladies and must make Maureen for me!!! Thanks so much for the reference info!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:08 AM

I will...the gal that had the patterns for sale was a featured artist at the show...OMG...amazing patterns...:)
Old 06-06-2011, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Moedeenie

I just ordered the "Bonnet Girls" book from Amazon...had to have it as I, too love vintage ladies and must make Maureen for me!!! Thanks so much for the reference info!
You will love this book...I sent you a PM...:)
Old 06-06-2011, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Moedeenie

You will love this book...I sent you a PM...:)
Amazon just confirmed my order... :thumbup: but your PM must be taking the scenic route... :(
Old 06-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Power Poster

No Candi this isn't you either.Mary
Old 06-06-2011, 10:14 AM

I hope to finish my "homemade" gift today and get to the post office this week.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
No Candi this isn't you either.Mary
Yup..I gathered as much..but Mary, I am confident that there will be a hint for me at some point...and that is why my stalking binoculars are always on duty :mrgreen: :lol: