Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
CLOSED  July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st >

CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

CLOSED July Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 1st

Old 07-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Power Poster

Really some pretty fabrics and lots of really good looking treats.I don't hear anyone offering to share any.Lori the story I wrote about was in a email titled "funny police stories".It was suppose to be true. Can't believe everything you read though. Those sticky buns make ya gain a few pounds just looking at them.Yummy.mary
Old 07-19-2011, 12:58 PM

Checked the mail today and lookie what I found in my box!

Harley Davidson Motorcyle Collectable (how did you know I collected these! LOL )

5 FQ beautiful colors
Marking Pin....needed one Thank you!
Doggy Treats...my fur baby's will love them
Santa Panel
Purple Thread
Glue Stick
Werthers Chocolate (Yummy)

Dar C,
I didn't want to use your last name, but thank you for the nice (AWESOME) gifts, I love them all...

Thanks again
Donna
Attached Thumbnails attachment-228938.jpe   attachment-228939.jpe  
Old 07-19-2011, 01:06 PM

The pattern for the flip flops is "Bow n Go Flip-Flops" by Aunties Two Patterns. Inspired by Brooke Schmelzer. Written by Carol McLeod. Pattern Number AT214. P. O Box 4862, Portland ME 04122. Email: [email protected]

They were so easy to make. I got the "Shoe Goo" from my local hardware store. If you have any questions, let me know!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by grammynan
The pattern for the flip flops is "Bow n Go Flip-Flops" by Aunties Two Patterns. Inspired by Brooke Schmelzer. Written by Carol McLeod. Pattern Number AT214. P. O Box 4862, Portland ME 04122. Email: [email protected]

They were so easy to make. I got the "Shoe Goo" from my local hardware store. If you have any questions, let me know!
Thanks for sharing the pattern info with us. Yours are really cute. I want a pair.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:14 PM

Well, it appears that my mail lady must of either had problems with her mail truck or something..She finally showed up about 15 minutes ago..I want to thank mstandridge for everything that she sent..I really needed this package today..Have both cars go down in matter of minutes..Here is the goodies that she sent..And thank you again Michelle, I really love all of them.. :thumbup:
ps..the hersey kisses did not make it lol..
Attached Thumbnails attachment-228947.jpe  
Old 07-19-2011, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by mimom
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
mimom you are killing me with that picture! Wow those look good, I have never put the pecans on them do you have a receipe you can share?

Originally Posted by mimom
just made some carmal pecan sticky buns out of refridgerated cresent rolls
melt 1/2 stick butter or margine and pour in bottom of 9x9 pan, then mix 2 Tablespoons brown sugar and 1/3c white sugar with 1 tablespoon of cinnomin (sp), sprinkle in bottom of pan over the butter. Then sprinkle pecans or walnuts over that and add sliced cresent rolls over the top and bake for 15 to 20 min, I have a square plate that I flip the pan over on when done.
Ok after seeing your yummy picture I now have to make Monkey bread I can not put it off any longer.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:16 PM

still on the bench for now.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by tedytrser
Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Tedytrsr, are you sorry about the mistake? or sending them to me so that I got hooked?

The first one I will forgive you for as it doesn't really matter. The second, well, I am having so much fun reading the first one when I have a coffee break. It is sooooooo funny that I laugh out loud - now that will give the postman something else to worry about as whenever he calls I am now laughing like a loon at Stephanie Plum!

I have also started the cross stitch kit. I couldn't keep my hands off that. So when I stop for the evening about 9.30 I can stitch for half an hour. Very therapeutic.
Well, I am sorry. I could send you some of the next of the seris if you need. Also, glad you like the cross stich and it is helping you to relax.
After hearing everyone talk about these books and how funny they are I'm going to have to download the first book to my Nook. Sounds like it will be another book series that I will have to keep up with.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:30 PM

Ijust made a pair of flipflops from the bow and go pattern and I have to agree they are really easy.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Power Poster

I just ordered the bow n go pattern. Thanks for posting the name etc. How come most of the time the candy doesn't make it in the pictures?? lol Diana I love the fabric on the thread catcher. Mary