October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-23-2011, 08:27 PM

Yes, you do! I'm stalking you:-)
Old 10-23-2011, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by Airwick156
Originally Posted by candi
OK Mary, you can get Charles' package :mrgreen:

And Deanna,I'll gladly clean your sewing room, it is the funnest thing to clean :XD: :lol:
Well what are you waiting on? Get over here. But if I am asleep, please let yourself in and be a little quiet...Im a grumpy old butt when I get woke up. :) Oh and if you happen to find a plastic container with all kinds of "goodies" in it that says "Secret Pal Goodies" Keep your hands out of it. LOL
It may take me a while to get there, I am all the way on the east coast and all I am planning to do for the winter is go south :lol: but when I do get there, I will be very quiet...and oh....that container will stay there, don't worry :lol: :lol:
Okay I trust you... Can you make me breakfast when you come too?
Old 10-23-2011, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Sure everyone can come and shop in my sewing room...theres only ONE RULE....you gotta clean it first. LOL
I have the feeling that you might want to go through everything that Charles has selected. Otherwise his SP is going to have to send stuff back!
Hehe. Hes got a 6 pound bag of gummy bears to send to Lori. Shes gonna have gut rot if she eats all of them herself. Luckily she says she is going to share them with some friends. :) Can you imagine 6 POUNDS of gummy bears. LOL
Old 10-23-2011, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21
To my bench sitting pals in North Carolina and Georgia...you should have had your goodies...they BETTER be there this week..I have been using a pack and ship place for the past few months because it's so much closer than the post office, but I've had nothing but problems, so it's back to the post office from here on...so sorry you're still sitting!
Thought it was coming my way but I don't drink coffee... :-(
Old 10-23-2011, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by tedytrser
Okay, I have to tell everyone something. Its not about quilting, but its about a woman that I happened to have seen a post about the wii game Animal Crossing that shehad posted but had gotten deleted minutes after she posted it. Anyways her name is Trisha. I believe that she has done the secret pal swap in the past. Anyways, I was able to have seen the post before it got deleted and had written her name down so I wouldnt forget who she is.
So this game Animal Crossing is just a no brainer game, you go fishing, catch bugs, talk to little animal characters no violence of any kind oh and you buy furniture and things to furnish you houses. So we finally were able to connect to each others Wii's and the past few nights we have gone visiting in her little world and shes come to our little world. Charles has had SO MUCH fun playing it with her that he has been happy, smiling, laughing ALOT. What a great time Charles is having. She has wii speak which makes it to where we can hear her talking instead of her typing. We don't have a wii speak yet but we are going to. We can't wait to get it. And I can't wait to play and see how much happier Charles will be when hes able to talk to her and play. :)
Sometimes something so simple and stupid and mindless can make someone very happy and totally put them in a better mood and give them something to look forward to in life and that is what Trisha has done with the game Animal Crossing. :) Does anyone else have the game? And like to play it? So I want to say THANK YOU TRISHA. :)

:D :D :D :D :D
I haven't seen Trisha on here much since her surgery.Glad to hear she is still keeping in touch and hopefully doing well.Please tell her Mary (lawsonmugs) said Hi. thanks Mary
Hi Lawsonsmug, No I haven't been on for awhile, haven't been up to swapping much this summer. Been busy making scarves for the Special Olympics and others organizations, doing some quilting,,,,,and,,,,,,playing Animal Crossing with Charles....but he really needs to change his costume....He is scaring me!!! LOL
Good to talk to you again.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by trisha
Okay, I have to tell everyone something. Its not about quilting, but its about a woman that I happened to have seen a post about the wii game Animal Crossing that shehad posted but had gotten deleted minutes after she posted it. Anyways her name is Trisha. I believe that she has done the secret pal swap in the past. Anyways, I was able to have seen the post before it got deleted and had written her name down so I wouldnt forget who she is.
So this game Animal Crossing is just a no brainer game, you go fishing, catch bugs, talk to little animal characters no violence of any kind oh and you buy furniture and things to furnish you houses. So we finally were able to connect to each others Wii's and the past few nights we have gone visiting in her little world and shes come to our little world. Charles has had SO MUCH fun playing it with her that he has been happy, smiling, laughing ALOT. What a great time Charles is having. She has wii speak which makes it to where we can hear her talking instead of her typing. We don't have a wii speak yet but we are going to. We can't wait to get it. And I can't wait to play and see how much happier Charles will be when hes able to talk to her and play. :)
Sometimes something so simple and stupid and mindless can make someone very happy and totally put them in a better mood and give them something to look forward to in life and that is what Trisha has done with the game Animal Crossing. :) Does anyone else have the game? And like to play it? So I want to say THANK YOU TRISHA. :)

I haven't seen Trisha on here much since her surgery.Glad to hear she is still keeping in touch and hopefully doing well.Please tell her Mary (lawsonmugs) said Hi. thanks Mary
Hi Lawsonsmug, No I haven't been on for awhile, haven't been up to swapping much this summer. Been busy making scarves for the Special Olympics and others organizations, doing some quilting,,,,,and,,,,,,playing Animal Crossing with Charles....but he really needs to change his costume....He is scaring me!!! LOL
I will tell him to change his clothes....Oh and by the way Trisha...its a joke between me and Charles about YOU AND HIM getting in bed together in AC. LOL Does YOUR HUBBY Know?
Old 10-23-2011, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Sure everyone can come and shop in my sewing room...theres only ONE RULE....you gotta clean it first. LOL
I have the feeling that you might want to go through everything that Charles has selected. Otherwise his SP is going to have to send stuff back!
Hehe. Hes got a 6 pound bag of gummy bears to send to Lori. Shes gonna have gut rot if she eats all of them herself. Luckily she says she is going to share them with some friends. :) Can you imagine 6 POUNDS of gummy bears. LOL

I love gummy bears. Tell him he can send some my way too...lol
Old 10-24-2011, 01:52 AM

All sighned up for Nov.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:30 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trisha

Trisha sounds like you are doing pretty good. I'm so glad to hear it. Have a great day everyone. Mary
Old 10-24-2011, 05:30 AM

Crafty Darlene received her package from her sp when she got home from out of town. Yay!