Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Special things you do for your pet. >

Special things you do for your pet.

Special things you do for your pet.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:31 AM

Yes, I do things to spoil our dogs. I have a Mini Piebald Dashund and she will only eat chicken skin that has been cooked and cut up in small pieces or liver loaf. She was very mistreated at her former home and I love the daylights out of her so she gets spoiled. Is she worth it? Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:31 AM

Yes, I do things to spoil our dogs. I have a Mini Piebald Dashund and she will only eat chicken skin that has been cooked and cut up in small pieces or liver loaf. She was very mistreated at her former home and I love the daylights out of her so she gets spoiled. Is she worth it? Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:35 AM

We recently moved to Fl. I went to the furniture store and ordered an upholstered bench to put under the dining room window so my "Boys" can sit and watch the creatures in the canal.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:44 AM

My spoiled story: Pumpkin, the cat, let out a typical meow for my services. Since I'm trying to break her of meowing for my services, I ignored her. I went into the bathroom later to find a puddle by the litterbox which I had changed the night before. Some would say that this means she needs to go for a checkup but she had already been and was fine. The reason for the puddle? I was needed to cover the first spot she had made in the litter before I got up so she could use it again. After all, it takes alot of energy to lick your paws!
Old 10-31-2011, 08:04 AM

I have two Siamese that believe you are a pet goddess! Thanks a lot! :lol:
Old 10-31-2011, 08:09 AM

My blind collie will only drink water outside (comes out of the same faucet as the inside water dish) Dogs get flavored water on their dry food and they get a piece of jerky every night. Do not forget this or they will get you up out of bed for it. Little spoiled but I keep saying they are the last dogs we will have. If my husband really needs another dog when these two leave us, he will have to go to the geraitric section of the animal shelter for one.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:10 AM

Bowser sits on my feet every morning with his back to me until he gets his backscratch and massage.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:26 AM

Ours says... "I'll eat that dish of dog food just as soon as you put a smidge of whatever you're having for dinner on top of it".
Old 10-31-2011, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by lynndianne
Well, Iggy is a strange cat. He won't drink water out of the bowl so we have to "water the cat"....stand in the bathroom with a small stream of water running in the sink so he can lap it up as it comes out of the faucet.

Lynn
Our rescue (and psycho) cat Bailey is the same way. He will drink out of the water bowl at night, but during people awake hours he will only drink out of the bathroom faucet
Old 10-31-2011, 08:53 AM

My cat,Kisa, also prefers fresh water from the bathroom sink. But I consider her spoiled because she only likes the gravy from canned food! So in addition to her dry food, I serve her about a tablespoon of Fancy Feast warmed with a little water to make extra gravy. I have my tea in the morning and she has her fish flavored "tea".