Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
The fws pony club  update  photo - discussion - completed page >

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Old 04-07-2014, 09:23 AM

Hi all--just thought I would check in while I was feeling up to typing. I've had a migraine to some degree for over 3 weeks now. I've been to the hospital for a couple different treatments with some relief, but not lasting. I go to the doctor today and will see what she suggests next. I am not sure if the headaches I am having now are "rebound" headaches from all the drugs they gave me last week or not...I read when I can and always enjoy seeing what everyone is working on. It's been nearly a month since I did any sewing.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:10 AM

Oh Carrie, I hope you will feel well again very soon! (((HUGS)))
Old 04-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Power Poster

Ah Carrie--so sorry you have to deal with these. Here's to life looking better for you.

GGal have you ever made hamburger hash. I fry the hamburger, put in a little onion and maybe some mushrooms then add the shredded potatoes. Simple fast served with a little ketchup. Add a side dish of vegetables and a relatively quick meal.

Last edited by oksewglad; 04-07-2014 at 12:47 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel View Post
the energizer bunny was arrested last night!... He was charged with battery.
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
Old 04-07-2014, 02:48 PM

Carriem I hope you are feeling better real soon, check in with us as often as you can.

Don't know why my smiley faces didn't show up in the previous post, DDamsel I have missed you.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:24 PM

Carrie, hope you get to feeling better real soon. It is hard not being able to sew, I know. Hoping my Wednesday will solve my eye sight problems...it is suppose to warm up to the 70s.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:24 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mirabelle View Post
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
I missed this--made me , too.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Power Poster

CarrieM ... take care ... and keep advocating for yourself with the Doctors.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:04 AM

Hi Everyone, Being that I have to wait for the knee surgery DH & I are going to NC for a couple of weeks..when we come back I should know if the tooth problem has resolved itself and have the rest of the work done (new crown & post). Then I can continue with the rest of the "bionic" replacement I went up and down the stairs a few tmes last nite & paid for it when trying to sleep..you know what I mean QNS??? Hope your eye Dr. appt tomorrow goes well.

QuiltE, here's the photo of the"jungle mess"..I found some golden yellow prints that might go with this..I think I have to make more blocks to better place them..I'm frogging the white ones and replacing them with color...Oh well!!!

The yellow & black strip is the "zipper quilt from MSQC...I thought the 2 Jelly rolls that I got a couple of years ago would work well..I have made 3 strips total so far and I'll be pinning them to the black sashing while traveling to NC.
We have to shut the heat off and turn the AC on besides getting the irrigation going down there...DH has been itching to go for a couple of weeks now...
I'm packing light...I'm finding that I bring way too many clothes that just hang in the closet..BUT...I never know what the weather will be.. too warm?? cool at night? decisions...
I won't be home for Easter for my "kids" this year...I have to make sure the Easter Bunny takes care of them!!!
I need to get a move on...it takes me forever to move around..
The single pink block is the surprise MB I made for Anael..I think she forgot to post a photo..
Attached Thumbnails dscn2299.jpg   dscn2301.jpg   dscn2300.jpg   dscn2297.jpg  

Last edited by Honchey; 04-08-2014 at 10:07 AM.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Power Poster

You've got some great projects to keep you busy, Honchey. Oh so pretty pinks in Anael's block

Needed to get the car serviced today, so while that was being done, I ran downtown and shopped for a Mother of the Groom dress. I'm not a lace or sequin type and thank goodness this is a very casual wedding. I ended up with a jacket and skirt combo--comfort a priority as I will be picking up kiddos all day!
Also found a couple of other tops and lo and behold got everything 30% off. What a deal!

Last edited by oksewglad; 04-08-2014 at 05:31 PM.