Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
What is the most funniest thing your pet ever did? >

What is the most funniest thing your pet ever did?

What is the most funniest thing your pet ever did?

Old 08-11-2009, 07:30 AM

Some of you know I have two Jack Russells. And I don't know how many times I told you that My male Russell loves to sew.Showed pics of him on my quilts on my sewing chair looking at the sewing machine. Well this time I did not get any pics of him. But this last weekend I was in my sewingroom I went to get something to drink and I heard my sewing machine running. Went bach in . And sure enough there is Russell on the foot peddle runing my machine. One min. he is on the floor on the paddle and the next thing he is on my chair looking at the machine. Then he is on the peddle again. this went on for 4min or until I started to LMAO.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:00 AM

That would have been soooo funny to watch!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be watching my stash if I were you - sounds like he's planning on doing some quilting now that he has the machine figured out! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :D
Old 08-11-2009, 08:00 AM

I have a cat who lives to bring me items. One night I was playing WoW on the computer and heard her meowing like she does when fetching. Didn't really pay attention until I heard a "thunk" on the floor.

I went around the corner and discovered that she had fetched a set of pliers from the back bedroom where I had fixed a trunk. She was very happy about it.

Of course I thanked her but warned her not to do that too many times or she would chip her other fang...
Old 08-11-2009, 09:03 AM
Power Poster

LMBO Quilt4u!!! That is awesome!!! That would make an awesome video!!! :D :D :D
Old 08-11-2009, 11:01 AM

well mine is bringing me a chewed up ponytail hoder wanting me to play fetch...OOHHH I mean the CAT not the dog

Had to take dog back to David.....neighbor complaigned so was told no dog :(
Old 08-11-2009, 11:49 AM

Whenever we go fishing Maggie is on the lookout for a HOOKUP!
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../P1010278a.jpg[/IMG]

UMM - you got one - reel it in!
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../P1010277a.jpg[/IMG]

Probably not the funniest, but it's all I can think of right now.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:01 PM

When my cat was still fairly young my ex and i wer painting the livingroom here and i had plastic all laid out nice and a paint tray on that becouse i was rolling the walls my ex was helping and keeping kitty out of trouble. Well the cat kept on coming around and i thought we wer keeping and eye on her when she jumped down from the back of the couch and right into the paint tray, she then proceeded to run through the house now covered in paint and traking paw prints through the house into the back bedroom and hid under the bed. So now i have this kitten covered with paint and scared hiding waay under the bed and groweling at me when i finally got her out my ex was laughing herself to tears becouse of how the cat looked and her groweling at me she was totally useless now in trying to help wash poor kitty off. Finally i very gently washed all the paint off her and all though she wasnt very happy with me she was ok after all was said and done. Chris
Old 08-11-2009, 12:16 PM

My dog was running in the house one time. My kitchen floor is very slippery for her. She tried to turn the corner in the kitchen and her legs all went out from under her. She looked just like Bambi on ice, with all four legs going in a different direction. If that wasn't funny enough, she couldn't get herself back up. So I took advantage of the opportunity and trimmed all her nails, which she really hates. Then I picked up all 100lbs. of her and put her back on her feet. Man did I laugh my b**t off! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Power Poster

So far two of my cats (when kittens) took a running leap and nose-dived into the toilet. Their timing was impeccable, between lid being lifted and butt being seated. lol The look on all of our faces...priceless. Neither one appreciated the soapy bath either.

As for quilting: The felines took a group effort and peeled back a quilt top and shredded the batting to kingdom come. It was a quilt I was not too crazy about - they must have hated it. It never happened again with any other project.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:32 PM

My dog, Patches, has his own apartment. Actually it's the space between the arm of the couch and bookshelves-about 3x3 feet with his bed and toys. We noticed if we left things on the coffee table or couch they went missing. Oops-he was taking them to his apartment. My friend got a new puppy-teeny thing- and brought him over to meet us. Puppy was lying on floor while we were gabbing. Looked down and there's Patches gently dragging him by his tail into the apartment!!