Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2014 Birthday Swap 2.5  sign up now  !!!! >

2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!!

2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!!

Old 04-01-2014, 03:07 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 View Post
sewbizgirl...could you please post directions for us (me) on how to post photos.

thanks
Barbara
YES! After you hit "reply" or "reply with quote", next click "go advanced". Then scroll down that screen til you see "manage attachments" and click on that. A new small window will open for uploading pictures. Click on "browse" and find your pictures from your computer (I like to put them on my desktop first to make it easier). Once you have the picture, click on "upload" and WAIT. When it uploads you will see the photo name appear under "current attachments". You can repeat the upload process (browse, then upload) for each picture you want to post. Then you can "close window" for the upload window. All your uploads will be on your reply page. Just hit "submit reply". DO NOT hit 'preview' or I think the attachment will be stripped off. Good luck! It gets easy with practice.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:05 PM

So sorry , but my last 2 march BD"s and my 2 Aprils just went out in the mail today. I notified Barbarakibler23 of my tartiness. Had to run out of town last week to stay in hospital with Dad and got home last night. He's doing great for an 87 year old, now if we can get him to slow down on buying his wine and messing up his blood pressure. Anyway my last 4 are on their way. I think I'm going to mail all at once each month like others are doing instead of trying to get them close to your actual day.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:22 PM

Thank you Dottie Dodge for the lovely squares that I received from you today.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Gannyrosie View Post
So sorry , but my last 2 march BD"s and my 2 Aprils just went out in the mail today. I notified Barbarakibler23 of my tartiness. Had to run out of town last week to stay in hospital with Dad and got home last night. He's doing great for an 87 year old, now if we can get him to slow down on buying his wine and messing up his blood pressure. Anyway my last 4 are on their way. I think I'm going to mail all at once each month like others are doing instead of trying to get them close to your actual day.
I hope your Dad is okay now... I know how taxing it is on the family when a loved one is in the hospital. My hubby's been in 6 times in the past 7 months. You have to take care of your family first. (And yourself!)
Old 04-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Power Poster

Wow... saw this thread on the board today. Two quilt ideas for our 'candies'... I just love the second one down the page!
http://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1...ch-t22583.html
Old 04-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Power Poster

And here it is again!
http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...h-t244216.html
Old 04-01-2014, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Is that pink one a beaut or what!!!! I am doing a pink one!!!
Old 04-02-2014, 05:43 AM
Power Poster

Happy Birthday Alice! (AHWU) Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your specialness!
Old 04-02-2014, 06:37 AM

You are so funny Marybrace...miss you!
Originally Posted by marybrace View Post
aw geez, I was in the last birthday swap and had to research the contest questions....now that I'm not a member I KNOW the answers...well, that's how the cookie crumbles....you all have a nice, fun day
Old 04-02-2014, 06:42 AM

thanks for the update Gannyrosie....I am glad that your dad is doing better. My dad is 91 and my mom is 86. they have so many challenges everyday. I go to their house at least 3 days a week to help them out.
I love the quilt that is your picture. Did you make that?
and if so how do I get on that list?

Originally Posted by Gannyrosie View Post