Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2014 Birthday Swap 2.5  sign up now  !!!! >

2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!!

2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!!

Old 07-12-2014, 05:51 PM
nls

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for a fun birthday week. Received many beautiful "candies", cards and extras. Thanks to:
mrs.sherbet
KarenG
oneteapot
dottie dodge
cindyvb
Billie Jean
Anoka Quilter
Kathy M
trish b
Jannie
gannyrosie
havplenty
SheriR

Thanks again,
Nancy S. nls
Old 07-13-2014, 05:44 AM

If anyone is as addicted as I am to "Candy" I just posted my next swap.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
Old 07-13-2014, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by trish b View Post
Hi Everyone, it's so fun to read all the entries. I have a quilt's worth of selvages. I remember one of you is collecting them to make a selvage quilt. Let me know and I will send you a fun squishy. I am too lazy to go back and look for myself!!!!!! It is very hot here and by Monday or Tuesday it could be over 100 in the shade. I am reading, hand sewing and making a few blocks. Wishing everyone a great day.
It's me. Thanks sew much for remembering. I will PM you my address.

Mary
Old 07-13-2014, 06:05 PM

I have been in Ft worth TX since Friday and it was hot there. It always is whenever I have visited any city in TX. Hot, hot and more hot. It was 102 today when I left.

I only managed to collect one Row by Row block in Ft Worth. Oh well that makes 2 from Indianapolis, 1 from TX and and 1 so far from Missouri. I gotta get busy.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:08 PM

Hi, my internet has not been working. I sent my July birthday packages 7-11 You should be getting them soon. I also sent to pjjandme 6-14 and I haven't heard from her. I hope it isn't lost. I hope everyone had great birthdays.
Old 07-15-2014, 08:01 AM

Hello everyone,
I just got back in town from a wonderful weekend convention in very sunny, very hot Arizona! I had an amazing and exhausting weekend. I stayed at a resort called Westin Kierland. I had meetings all day Friday and Saturday and Sundays meeting was held in the pool! Time change (3hours) is a killer so I slept thru yesterday.
MY company is called South Hill Designs and I sell Jewelry. We added 178 new pieces to our line. so now we have something for everyone. If you are interested to see what it is just follow my link below in my signature.

On to the business:

Happy Birthday....Anoka Quilter...I hope it was lovely. Looks like you have only 7 more packages to come.

Lstew2212...lovely quilt ...are the bags made of velvet? How was that to work with?

Trish b...my daughter was in your lovely state last week. She was in Portland then took the train to Seattle.

Nls...I have you down for waiting on 4 packages ...Nice job ladies!!!!

SheriR...yeah I will be signing up for your new swap....just love those little squares!!!

Benndm...no one has heard from pjjandme

With that being said....I have sent an email to pjjandme (not the first) and asked her to make contact with me. I am giving her until Friday to contact me. If I do not hear from her by Friday I will post negative feedback on her site. I will also request you all to do so. She has not had any contact with us here since April 7th! I feel really bad in doing this and feel it is a last resort. (don't know if I spelled that right?)
However I would not want her to be able to join anyone else swaps and have this happen again.

I will keep you updated.

Barbara
Old 07-15-2014, 08:17 AM
nls

Hi again,

Many thanks to Lisa, LStew2212 for the great variety of "candy" received yesterday.

Nancy nls
Old 07-15-2014, 10:53 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 View Post
Hello everyone,

Benndm...no one has heard from pjjandme

With that being said....I have sent an email to pjjandme (not the first) and asked her to make contact with me. I am giving her until Friday to contact me. If I do not hear from her by Friday I will post negative feedback on her site. I will also request you all to do so. She has not had any contact with us here since April 7th! I feel really bad in doing this and feel it is a last resort. (don't know if I spelled that right?)
However I would not want her to be able to join anyone else swaps and have this happen again.

I will keep you updated.

Barbara
Barb, has she not been sending candy out on the birthdays? My birthday was April 9 and I did get a package from her so I am reluctant to leave bad feedback.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Barb, has she not been sending candy out on the birthdays? My birthday was April 9 and I did get a package from her so I am reluctant to leave bad feedback.
That is fine...no need for bad feed back from you! You are one of the lucky ones to receive something from her. Everyone from may june and july have not received anything from her. I don't know what else to do. I have emailed her many times, I feel bad because everyone has mailed her their package for her June birthday. It is just a bad feeling for all. Hopefully she pulls through and gets a hold of me.

~B
Old 07-15-2014, 11:13 AM

Contest Time!!!!.....contest time !!!
In honor of NLS birthday.

Just got back from a trip to Arizona and feel in love with the mountains! So today contest is all about Mountains!

PM me your answers by 5pm Wednesday July 16

1) This is a mountain in Upper peninsula of Michigan. The name is also a spiky animal.

2) It in in 2 states(Montana and Idaho) and it is named after a body part of an animal with large teeth.

3) This mountain is in Utah and I have a grandson with the same name.

4) What state has the following mountains? Maroon Bells, Pikes Peak and Longs Peak.

5) All 50 states have mountains...true or false.

okay good luck......