Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 12-07-2014, 01:35 PM

Letsquilt. I love all my wonderful gifts.....and the white chocolate was heavenly.Thank you! JAGSD
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 01:41 PM

Thank you all for the b-day wishes!
I'm having a great lazy day!
I started opening packages this morning, there were a ton of them. I finally finished all of them and I have to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to each and everyone of you! The fabric is so pretty! Will have to figure out another quilt to make with it all. Some of it will go into my stash for the blue and yellow quilt I am hopefully going to start on next year. Pin cushions, candy, beautiful cards, beautiful fabric, template and the little razor seam ripper.....love it all!
I really don't ask for anything in return but in all reality, I enjoy it!
Thanks and hugs to all!!!
Old 12-07-2014, 01:42 PM

Gotta say, I'm loving all the pictures of what everyone is getting and I'm thinking I need to visit some people to get into the stash of what was sent to them.

RoseIrish you are bad, it's going to take me forever to unwrap every thing. Thank you for the apron, I was looking at making another one for me when I bake. Yes I still wear them every now and then. Sipping wine and unwrapping stuff, will post pictures in a bit.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501608[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dsci3642e.jpg  

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
I am so sorry I forgot to put your card in the box.
Thank you so much for telling me who you are. I have a funny story for you. You sent me a wonderful new seam ripper which I love and will enjoy using. How do I know this? I know because I bought the same one about two years ago and it fits in my hand perfectly. Last Christmas season, while sitting in my recliner sewing the binding on a gift, I lost my seam ripper in the chair. We have checked every crack and crevice and still no seam ripper, we even turned it upside down. So for the past year I have been forced to use a crappy little bitty one out of an old sewing kit. I guess the old seam ripper is some where in the universe keeping all those missing socks company. Imagine my surprise when I found the exact seam ripper from you! The quilting books are great and I can't wait until after the holidays to get started trying some of the ideas in them. I love the floral fabrics, which are my personal favorites. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-07-2014, 01:44 PM

That's awsome that no angels had to step this year.....

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Just to let everyone know, all packages except for one has been delivered. The last one is on it's way. The recipient is aware that it's late.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:46 PM

I opened my envelope which only had to come down the road to me from Phoenix. It was full of beautiful teal and purple fabrics.I also got a mug rug, beautifully and bird grade, and a handmade ornament. Love the pattern of the Alaska flower I will have to get busy on that. It definitely reminds me of living there. Thank you for everything it was great fun to open. You did a great job Elf Judy. AKA paintmejudy
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 01:46 PM

Is it time yet!
Old 12-07-2014, 01:50 PM

I Will definitely have to step up my level next year. This was my first year doing the exchange. I am already thinking of how to make a great package for next year. Hope you all enjoy opening your gifts and have a great season!
Old 12-07-2014, 02:00 PM

Default Guilty

After reading thru some of these I decided I couldn't stand it and went and opened my box. I am not sure when the time was suppose to be, but it is the 7th, and I just couldn't wait any longer. I also did not have the patience to read back thru all the pages to find out what the official time was suppose to be. I have to admit, I too will definitely have to step up on my SS next year. This two was my first year and I had fun with it, but feel so lacking in what I sent out. I truly have been blessed with the person that got my name. Thank you so much Lori for the wonderful box of goodies. It is was as you handpicked my name and knew me personally with all the goodies I have. I love green, and thought I had all the types of green material that Maine had to offer but did not have any of the treasures I found in this box. Get a gander of this snowman table top. Talented and then some, I would like to think that I could reach this level of work some day. All the extras, just like Christmas morning and being a kid, I just want to sit right down and start to play with everything. Thank you so much.
Attached Thumbnails ss1.jpg   ss2.jpg   ss3.jpg