Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 12-07-2014, 01:22 PM

just opened my box and love all the surprises. fabric with pattern Cloud Nine, Moda sewing box, 42 squares, Mug Shot pattern with 6 materials, liquorice candle, zippered bag, pattern and material for a Peek-a-Boo bag,a Moda scrap bag and a card from Teresa. Thanks so much and a Merry Christmas to all. I can't post pictures, sorry.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:22 PM

Saw others starting to open and couldn't resist jumping in to join the fun! Cathy aka Catjo sent me a fabulous box of gifts!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501598[/ATTACH]

Believe me, I'm feeling totally spoiled right now! I mentioned that I love small projects, and she showered me with patterns -- including books and two issues of an out-of-print magazine devoted to miniature quilts. There's fabric galore, including a kit to make a Christmas table runner or gift bag. Metal zippers in a rainbow of colors and a wonderful packet of vintage Japan needles. Adorable mug rugs, a yoyo bookmark, a fabric ornament, a crocheted candle mat (that's what I'm going to use it for, though it probably has a variety of uses), festive dish towel and oven mitt. Labels, pearl cotton, double stick tape, candles, lip balm, earrings -- wow and double wow!

Thank you, Cathy!
Attached Thumbnails secret-santa.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 01:27 PM

Happy Birthday Terri
I am overwhelmed by the generosity of my secret Santa Janice. It is funny that you got someone from West Virginia. I love everything you sent and thanks for the thoughts and prayers. The package really lifted my spirits. Love the scarf, placemats, cheese plate, scissors fob, kitchen stuff and all the notions. Thanks again and I will keep your husband in my thoughts and prays. God Bless You and Merry Christmas! Kathy
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 01:29 PM

I received the most wonderful box of goodies from ArizonaKat!!! Many Thanks!!! To recap -- a gorgeous red scarf (can't wait to wear it to work!!), red gloves to match!! Yes, indeed, I do wear gloves in the winter because when it's dry, it gets real cold at night here in the desert Southwest!! A book on quilting with stash (got plenty), a nice selection of animal and food fabrics (half yards!!), a cute sewing kit jar (yes, found the mini jump drive!!!), my favorite mixed nuts, a mini quilt stand, an ornament, a selection of crafty patterns (and I don't own any of those!!), and a sign to hang on my tree -- Seasons Greetings! Here's the pics:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501600[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501601[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501602[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails ss-2014b.jpg   ss-2014a.jpg   ss-2014c.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 01:31 PM

I love all the packages opening up. This is a wonderful day!!
Old 12-07-2014, 01:32 PM
Power Poster

Pyffer3 I am so glad you liked your package from me! Merry Christmas...

I got a wonderful big box just stuffed with a ton of great goodies, from Purtercat92. I am so disappointed that I took 4 pics to show it all, but they must be too large because they won't upload here. I have no idea how to resize them. Maybe Purtercat has a photo she can post.

I received too many awesome things to list, but I am blown away! She made 6 gifts for me... as well as tons of my favorite candy and favorite fabrics! Even my dog and cat got a bag of treats each. What I am really excited about is the big bag of scraps and bundle of selvedges Shawna included (just what I asked for!). I will have a blast with those in my scrap quilting.

Thank you so much, Purtercat (Shawna)! I hope you love your box as much as I do mine. Have a Merry Christmas!
Old 12-07-2014, 01:33 PM

Love all of my items from Banagal. The thread lip gloss is very cute and I can really use it..I know that I didn't put much on the list, my first time. But you did great
Attached Thumbnails s5002105.jpg   s5002107.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 01:33 PM

Just to let everyone know, all packages except for one has been delivered. The last one is on it's way. The recipient is aware that it's late.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:35 PM

The lip gloss is the Pink Orange and Green thread....neat
Old 12-07-2014, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
I am so sorry I forgot to put your card in the box.
Send the card to her now!