Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 12-07-2014, 02:52 PM

Thank you , Thank you! Merry Christmas to all! Especially my Secret Santa, Annt59! I am trying to upload photos!

I would love to meet you and make new quilty friend! PM sometime.
JudyLee
Attached Thumbnails dscf3563%5B1%5D.jpg   dscf3564%5B2%5D.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 02:57 PM

Hi Guys,

here are some pictures of my package.... I really got lucky.....MMAC71 sent me a Judy Niemeyer Pattern... I have always aspired to do one, but have always been a little daunted by them...... But my SS has now ensured that I will have to do one..... I am very excited. She also send fat quarters and a large piece of floral fabric.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501634[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much MMAC71... Hopefully I will post pictures of the completed JN project with some time - LOL LOL.

hugs

Caroline
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 02:58 PM

It has been SO much fun looking at all the wonderful gifts that have been put together for this swap. Been just sitting here thinking about the fact that we are, in most cases, "strangers" - who meet here in cyberspace and share our love of quilting....and our lives in some measure....with each other.
And then...on top of that - i get this embarrassment of riches from "coconuts"....aka JaneS....There was so much that i had to take 2 pictures. Every single thing here is just absolutely amazing !!! The CW FQs are wonderful...EVERYTHING is wonderful. I was going to list all that is here...but that is more than 25 things!!!...so please everyone take time to look closely - and know that i am just floored by this generosity. I cannot WAIT to play with all of it !!!!
THANK YOU JANE !!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501637[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails ss-gifts-2.jpg   ss-gifts-1.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 02:59 PM

Well, Belfrybat, you really did your homework! There isn't a thing I don't like in my package! Can't wait to try the homemade goodies! And the pattern! OOOOHHHHHH!!! I see tons of fun with all you sent! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501638[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_0862.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 03:02 PM

I love LOVE my box of goodies from Elizabeth in Houston! I don't know your guild board name..... But you packaged my treasures in such a cute way, all in darling bags with tissue. My grant kids are visiting from Minot, ND. I had them help un wrap and it was such fun! I got beautiful fat quarters, a mini charm pack, two darling sewing/collector thimbles(one from the Houston Quilt Show!) I also got a sewing magnet, a charm, a pocket calendar(YIPEE! Mine expires this year!), some hot cocoa mix, and a yummy smelling soap. She also made me a pink mug rug and two matching cloth bowls. I love them! THEN....as if that isn't enough!! PIG STUFF! A spoon with a pig, a super fun pig lip gloss, AND a PIG FLASHDRIVE!!! I'm thrilled. Yes thrilled. Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 03:03 PM

Everything my SS, NanaCindyLou, is perfect. Thank you so very much for making the package fit me to a tee!! Cindy wrapped everything in beautiful purple and turquoise tissue paper and little ornaments too. 6 quilt books that have some awesome patterns, some holiday fabric and strips, door hangar decor, candy, new pattern for a runner and quilt, notepad, planner, both sizes of rotary blades to fit my cutters, glue pens, which I have been looking for and never found, basting glue and the beautiful 1/2 yard cuts of batiks. Thank you so much..your gift is so so perfect.[ATTACH=CONFIG]501641[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501642[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501643[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501644[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf2427.jpg   dscf2428.jpg   dscf2429.jpg   dscf2430.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 03:05 PM

I've just been looking at all the wonderful pics posted..So glad you liked your package cannyquilter. I loved doing it for you. I'm off to open mine now as its noon at Pearl harbour. A special day of remembrance...Lest we forget...
Old 12-07-2014, 03:11 PM

Oh boy I have a bunch of presents to unwrap!!!
Attached Thumbnails ss-2014.jpg  

Last edited by quilt addict; 12-07-2014 at 03:19 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 03:12 PM

Sorry I'm a bit late. Had to feed her royal hiney-ness first, then she took her merry time with our after-dinner walk.

Anyway, I opened my SS gift and have to admit . . . I actually squealed! THANK YOU, Susan_M!!! LOL One of eight FQs (a wooden print) is exactly what I've been searching all over, trying to find! I've no idea how you could've known that! All of the FQs you chose, are PERFECT!

In addition to the FQs, Susan sent a wonderful beeswax candle (which must be why the package smells so heavenly), a spool of beautiful pink variegated Sulky thread, the cutest snowman mug, a telescoping magnet picker-upper thing (which I've needed, for a lonnnnnnng time), a beautiful quilty heart pin, two adorable cactus-man tea towels, two darling lace angel ornaments, both a big and a little beautiful embroidered hangings, and everything was packed in the cutest 'drum' box!!! I LOVE IT! That box will be perfect to keep in my living room, for my assorted hand-sewing things. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Here are the pictures. I was too excited, to just take one or two.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501647[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]501648[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]501650[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]501652[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]501653[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails ss2014gift_1.jpg   ss2014gift_2.jpg   ss2014gift_3.jpg   ss2014gift_4.jpg   ss2014gift_5.jpg  

Old 12-07-2014, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
WOW! Opened my box. I got such cool things, I don't know where to start. Got the BEST salt and pepper shakers yet! My GD LOVES The Wizard of OZ and has vowed to end up with my little house and red slippers!

Handmade scarf, fabric colors I love but never seem to buy myself. The most intricate holiday mug rug. Will use that tonight with my tea and the Chicken Soup for the Soul Gifts of Christmas Book (with the air traffic controller story bookmarked), a magnetic turtle fridge magnet to hold post-its AND . . .

NESSIE . . . I GOT THE SOCKS! Enough to last me the entire Holiday Season.

Thank you so much Hav4Boys!
That's okay! I got so much other fantastic stuff, I didn't even think about socks!