Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 12-07-2014, 04:06 PM

oh and the casserole holder that kind of got smushed in the picture. well anyway THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! and the snow flake ornament.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:09 PM

I found there was more unwrapping to do but I just HAD to see who my SS was. and I'd guessed right. Knittette from Aberdeen the granite city! After reding her lovely long letter, I started the unwrapping (and the sticky tape was VERY tough. So much beautiful material (8 xFQ) hand towel, pot holder,needle case & scissors,pins, needles[ATTACH=CONFIG]501672[/ATTACH],etc button coaster,swatch buddie kit and thread heaven. I was having a bit of a cry by the time I finished opening. I just love it all and thank you so much Knitette. Have a wonderful Christmas in your wonderful city. God bless,[ATTACH=CONFIG]501676[/ATTACH] Marion
Attached Thumbnails img_5924.jpg   img_5926.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 04:33 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501679[/ATTACH] I am hoping my picture will download! Thank you so much Carole from Tampa for all the wonderful gifts. What a box full of surprises, and I love every one of them. I now have new projects in mind since I opened all that material...love the colors. Thank you again and I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 04:36 PM

I actually forgot the date today. Glad my package I put together for you CookyIN was one you will enjoy.

I received one from Deb "McDaniel023". Unfortunately my camera and this site don't like each other. I couldn't believe the package. It just kept coming out from inside. I kept thinking the package was getting bigger. She included a beautiful needlepoint pincushion. Just so lovely! Candy, which I had to hide already. Payday gone already. lol 2015 Block of the day calendar that I so wanted. Just love those calendars. 1930 fat quarters which I am collecting for a quilt to do. Plus vintage hankies to make another hankie quilt. I made one and now my mil wants me to make her one. lol 3.5" stork scissors. Handmade items: tablemat, ornament, wall hanging. Christmas fabric. I am sure I have left something out. Was an incredible package and love it all. Thank you so much for your kindness. I must of been on the "nice" list year. lol
Old 12-07-2014, 04:41 PM

Nessie,

Maybe you will get a bag of socks later . . .
Old 12-07-2014, 04:46 PM

Whoohooo, Madame Kelly, my SS, sent: Elvis panel, embroidery calendar, 5 yards mixed fabric, 3 sets (5 each) matching fat quarters, 6 craft patterns, 2 music cds, Gingher applique scissors, candles, glass bell pepper, a Christmas Bearington bear, pkg binding clips, pkg beaded trim, spool of puppy footprint ribbon, cross stitch unicorn pattern, denim & daisies purse pattern, French onion bell (matches my bathroom decor), pkg quilt labels, rubber fingertip, awesome Red Hat Lady pin & needle holder, 4 vintage quilting books, quilt journal, 2 lovely handmade pouches, Hearts & Holly fabric panel, 2 pkg small red post its, Werther’s sugar free coffee candy & a sweet Christmas card!
Thank you, Madame Kelly! Sorry my camera is not working right now.
Merry Christmas to all!
hugs,
DJ
Old 12-07-2014, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Nessie,

Maybe you will get a bag of socks later . . .
The way our weather keeps flipping around, I never know whether to wear socks or not. Right now, my toes are cool but comfortable. It has nothing to do with the glass of white wine, I'm drinking. Seriously though, I actually have plenty of socks, as well as several pairs of crocheted bootie-socks. I'm just greedy.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:57 PM

Oh Secret Santee!! I'm dying to know if you've opened your package from me......???

Love seeing all the creativity and beautiful fabrics. That purple and teal packaging was so beautiful, too.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by catjo View Post
I actually forgot the date today. Glad my package I put together for you CookyIN was one you will enjoy.

I received one from Deb "McDaniel023"...... Thank you so much for your kindness. I must of been on the "nice" list year. lol
You are so welcome, Catjo. We seem to have a lot in common. I love 30's fabric and a hanky quilt is on my to do list.
And paydays are my favorite. Luckily it ended up in the box. Merry Christmas!!!!!
Old 12-07-2014, 05:02 PM

So sorry I am just now getting to post my picture. I received my package from someone just down the road from me in Durham, but I am sorry to say I don't know who it is. She didn't put her name in the card. I can tell you I have wondered if we know each other. I am so thankful for all the goodies in the box she sent! I got LOTS of fabric, some really cute fat quarters, a baby fabric panel, an apron panel, thread, needles, pins, blades (yeah!!!), a book, some foundation paper, and a godiva chocolate bar!!!!!! I might have missed something, but here is the picture. I love everything and can definitely use it all!!! I hope you see this and let me know who you are, I would love to send you a proper thank you! But for now, the fun is sharing all we got! Thank you to my secret santa, who ever you are!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails 100_1113.jpg  

Last edited by purtercat92; 12-07-2014 at 05:05 PM.