Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 12-07-2014, 05:06 PM

Wow! Ginger- Bullock2US is my SS & boy did she stuff that box! What fun. I won't list everything but there are 10 packs of 5" squares plus 4 FQ. I love scrap quilts so these are great! An applique pattern for Iris which is my favorite flower & I was just thinking about making a large quilt with them after Christmas. Things for the kitchen- 2 towels, a crocheted dish cloth, soap with it's own little apron, a super potholder to take out large things, a candle and food too. A fun pack of spud cards- Ginger is in Idaho. My husband just laughed when he saw my goodies spread out to take pictures. For sewing she made me a thread catcher with pincushion- which I had been meaning to make for myself but never have & a tissues holder for my purse. A lovely Christmas quilt pattern & a book of patterns . And more.
Thank you Ginger, you are just too kind & my husband says you're very creative.[ATTACH=CONFIG]501683[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501684[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501685[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]501690[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 05:25 PM

I have already PM'd my Secret Santa (CJR) and thanked her but was unable to post photos to the thread until this evening due to a much enjoyed piano recital for my sons earlier.

So here are pictures of my amazing, wonderful, everything perfectly made, or selected, just for me gifts that I received today.

I was in absolute shock at how well she got to know me by a few random posts I had made. My children were amazed as well, they wanted to know who told her about all of the things that I loved!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501687[/ATTACH]
Hummingbirds! I LOVE this tote!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501692[/ATTACH]
This is a pocket on the back!
There are three more inside.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501693[/ATTACH]
Mug Rug That I adore!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501694[/ATTACH]
NM Balloon Fiesta ornament
Bird fabric tissue holder
Puppy Coasters
Kitty Bowl with a seam ripper & Sewing Light & Snowman pin
Heart ornament with I Love Lucy fabric (I am an ILL devotee!)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501695[/ATTACH]
2 Quilting Mags
an Omnigrid ruler/pattern set!
A Patriotic Star and Pattern
Tote pattern
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501696[/ATTACH]
Fabric! Love the "rattlesnake" and "Primer" themed ones!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]501697[/ATTACH]
This one made me laugh with delight!
It is a magnetic bowl for storing parts!
LOVE IT!

CJR blessed me so much with every gift she sent. I am so grateful for her generosity. Not just in money spent...but her time and creativity, plus the care she took in choosing the things she made and sent. Wow. I was so surprised.
She wrapped everything and it felt like Christmas as I opened them all. (My kids helped!) There were festive strings of beads, too, by my youngest daughter absconded with them before I took pictures!

Deb
Attached Thumbnails 2014-november-december-072.jpg   2014-november-december-074.jpg   2014-november-december-075.jpg   2014-november-december-078.jpg   2014-november-december-084.jpg  

2014-november-december-082.jpg   2014-november-december-080.jpg  
Old 12-07-2014, 05:25 PM

I have been waiting so long to open my pkg, and believe it or not, I actually forgot what day it was today. It wasn't until I read my emails and open a PM from the person who received a pkg from me that I remembered. Just opened everything up and I love all the gifts from Vitality. Will post pictures tomorrow after I get everything set up for the camera. This is a fun swap, can't wait till next Christmas. Now that I know about this swap, I will definitely be collecting throughout the year.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:27 PM

OHHH just opened my box~marilyn43 was my SS she lives about an hour and a half away from me in NE. I got sooo much stuff! a beautiful handmade pillow(love it) and great fabric, a pattern for table runner, and Angel stitch kit,lots of misc. sewing goodies-seam ripper measuring tape etc.a dry erase board templates for making circles-going to try that in the new year and book marks! Thank you so very much!! love everything you got me. What a wonderful suprise.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Banned

Sure hope my santee liked what she got. No word or posts from her
yet.
Hope she like the magazine subscription that she is getting.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:48 PM

Just opened a wonderful box of goodies from dmaren7 ! Thanks so much for everything ----lots of fat quarters, a pattern for a tote bag that I can't wait to try, a sewing kit including a cutting mat ! , hand lotion, beautiful handmade jewelry, thread and a bunch of other fun gifts ! You were so generous !
Merry Christmas ! sewnsew Pat
Old 12-07-2014, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
Sure hope my santee liked what she got. No word or posts from her
yet.
Hope she like the magazine subscription that she is getting.
Same here, Quilty-Louise. No word from mine either. I keep reminding myself that everyone has hectic schedules this time of year. Not looking for accolades, I just want to hear if I did a good job capturing her "favorites!" My SS did such a wonderful job on mine!
Old 12-07-2014, 06:08 PM

Wow my ss was just awesome. I love everything. CarolinePaj thank you so much. I am so happy right now with my gorgeous snowman wall hanging and adorable boot tree ornament. Gorgeous fat quarters from the Downton Abbey series I will save them for something really special. Lovely French general jelly roll Petite Odile very pretty. The cutest purple tape measure and handmade labels. A packet of sharpies can't wait to try them out and did I mention chocolate! These last two I'll have to hide from my DD! Such generous SS on this board. But wait theres more, a lovely green silk scarf I love, my favourite colour and feels wonderful and some beautiful threads for embroidery. Thank you !
Attached Thumbnails 2014-01-29_1314.jpg  

Last edited by Quiltaddiction; 12-07-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 12-07-2014, 06:15 PM

Thank you "mjmachin"!!!
What a lovely SS box!!
MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS to you and yours!!
Old 12-07-2014, 06:19 PM

Sewnsew. Glad you liked everything. Took me a while to remember how to make the sewing tool holder. Comes in handy to take to classes. Just got home from work and opened my package My SS is Wanda Lou thank you for all the great stuff. I got my favorite cookies I love it when my residents families come in at Christmas because we always get cans of those. I got Hot Chocolate manicure kit needles tape measure, material a pattern magazine and a stocking plus a bell package jingled everytime I shook it. Don't know how to post pictures. I wish everyone has a Merry Christmas and a great New Year.