Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Our 7th Mystery Quilt Train Ride -- Whoo Hoo >

Our 7th Mystery Quilt Train Ride -- Whoo Hoo

Our 7th Mystery Quilt Train Ride -- Whoo Hoo

Old 10-15-2014, 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=reeskylr;6929067]I'm not quite caught up yet. Yes, I have to redo ten blocks as well. lol, anyway here is a peek:

[/QUO

TE]

Funny, how we get so excited when we get a clue that we get carried away and have to use the seam ripper. Judy, your doing a great job keeping us on our toes. Love your mystery trains.
Old 10-15-2014, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac View Post
Vicki, Love the colors, this is going to look great! Your inspector looks pleased with your work.
I'm thinking I'm really liking how this is turning out, too!
Old 10-15-2014, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
Vicki, what is your inspectors name?? He looks like my ZOEY, (she's a real character, has real life adventures with her make believe boyfriends). she always helps weather I need it or not. Looks like he does too. How old is he. Zoey is a bit over 4. She still has 9 lives left. She's thinking of chancing it on a sky diving trip.
Kneedy thinks my table is his domain...when I use the rotary cutter I lock him out, cuz I don't want to cut him. Otherwise, he's good to go. Yes, he's a character, but he's my LOVE, so basically can do no wrong! He was a ferril, just over a year old, when he came into our home...that was in 2006; guess that makes him almost 10 now. He hates other cats (even baby kittens)...guess it was from all the catfights he had while ferril; he was quite a mess when he found us. But, get this....he loves dogs...any dog...doesn't matter big or small; as long as they don't dislike him. We think he lived with dogs. He likes dogfood, too. But we try to keep him on just catfood and away from our dog (Greta) food. He looks like he's Russian Blue, but who knows? All I know is that he's turned out to be one of the best cats we've ever had!
Old 10-15-2014, 04:11 PM
Power Poster

Your all welcome for the pictures, no big deal. I'm the kind that needs pictures to see what's being said. I should have shown the end of the board so you could see a little angle to the cut. I don't think it has to be angled but to me I like it better. I just keep saying I love the blocks to everyone, but they are soooo pretty. I like the green also.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:15 PM

gramquilter - shhhh ... don't ask about the E fabric 'cause I won't tell! LOL All will be revealed on Saturday morning. That's when you all can say, ''oh good, I like my choice''. Or else go scurring into the stash.

I just love the way all these combos are coming together so nicely. It's great to see it all together at once.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:22 PM

Well I seem to be the quiet one here, but I do have all clues finished. I like how it's going so far. I do like your mysteries, Judy - it's the only one I ever join - you should feel 'special'...lolo
Attached Thumbnails mystery-7-date.jpg  
Old 10-15-2014, 06:10 PM

Oksew, thank you very much. Glad you like them, and it is sweet of you to say. This is going to be a beautiful fall quilt. You are using my favorite colors. I made a stuffed pumpkin from your D fabric and it looks great on my fall table runner.
Old 10-15-2014, 06:39 PM
Power Poster

oksew, love your fabrics and blocks.
Mary, you know me and pictures, love them
Vicki- Zoey is a princess too and has said in no uncertain terms, NO cats, kittens or kitts. Dogs, she'll tolerate but she hates cats. Except for her make believe boyfriends that she goes on real life adventures with. Not even a visiting baby 4 week old kitten, she was disgusted with us for bringing it in the house. made us give it back to the neighbor.She couldn't believe we even thought of bringing a feline into HER house.
2 more days till clue day!!
Old 10-15-2014, 06:43 PM

I still have a lot more to make but just had to do one of each block so it will look like I'm caught up. My quilt inspector, also Zoe, also formally feral, wouldn't let me take a good picture. I wish the colors would come through better. They're all much deeper colored than they show. I may call it my carnival quilt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]495497[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails p1190480red.jpg  
Old 10-15-2014, 07:27 PM

Waiting for next clue, I put together another version of #6. This is my 4th variation, made for special friends in their color scheme. What a wonderful pattern!
Attached Thumbnails mystery-6-p-s.jpg