Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Ends May 31 >

June Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Ends May 31

June Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Ends May 31

Old 06-17-2015, 04:07 PM
Power Poster

Jan can you post a picture of what you got? If not maybe Doris S can. Seems like there are not many pictures this month. Lynnie how is the hexi quilt coming along? Thanks for the nice words ladies.
Old 06-17-2015, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
I was asked to post pictures of the swap I sent Nana62 as when she posted they were upside down. I seen that happen several times don't know why. But here is the swap I sent. The black and white thing is a mini sanitizer holder to clip on your tote or belt. You can switch it out to lotion etc. The little paper purse had the scissor earrings in it. Thanks Mary

Thank you Mary, lawsonmugs, I loved EVERYTHING YOU SENT ME. I'm the luckiest girl ever. I need to get to a big city and make time to pick up these kinda cute things ! I love it. Thanks again for posting pictures!!!!
Old 06-17-2015, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
I would like everyone's honest opinion. Do you like the partner swap or the secret swap? I will be posting signups again next week and will need to know what you prefer. Thanks!

Klaws. Since I've been a member 2 months , I' m privileged to have had both. I love the secret swap if I get a note so I can thank them but not sure if most people do that. I had my sweet dear friend Suzi0879 refer me to this wonderful site and she just happened to have been my first secret swap. Lol. Took me a month AND both my sisters telling me she was my secret swap partner. I've known Suzi for a long time as she's my sister friend and have always adored her more than words can say. So to get her pc/nc was not only an honor but a blessing . Love you my friend . This month I loved knowing and communicating with my partners and making something special for them. So Klaws. It doesn't matter to me. Anxious to hear others opinions .

BTW Jaba I love your sewing room. I have loved seeing everyone's gifts. Thanks for posting
Old 06-17-2015, 06:41 PM

Jan or omee5 can you post a picture. Sounds so cute !
Old 06-17-2015, 06:49 PM
Power Poster

Patches that is a really cute needle book, and pincushion from Suzy. What a cute rolling pin cover.
Old 06-18-2015, 04:22 AM

I love the green bean set; I tried to steal it before she mailed but alas, she wouldn't let me...lol! I loved it. She's so talented!
Old 06-18-2015, 05:25 AM

Love the rolling pin cover! So cute I'd have to leave it on the counter so everyone could see it. Hubby would be asking when I was going to use it....maybe not a good idea Spent the day with the HQ yesterday, we got a quilt quilted and the binding sewn on, that's progress. Waiting for my pc and nc to arrive, have a place for them all picked out. Beautiful day in Wyoming today, suppose to be in the high 80's, guess I'll head to the basement and stay cool
Old 06-18-2015, 11:42 AM

I love my rolling pin cover, too! (Though I wish I would have washed the handles of the RP before I took the picture! Oh well, that's what happens when most of your dish washers are under the age of 11!)

What is the old saying? My house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy? LOL

Love my cover, Suzy! It will be displayed in a place of honor!
Old 06-18-2015, 01:13 PM

Mary, that's a wonderful swap package you sent to your partner! Everything is adorable! I had to go back & take a look, because I apparently missed it first time around! (How does that happen, anyway???)
Old 06-18-2015, 01:29 PM

This has been a wonderful swap full of lovely edibles this month!