Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Deb Tucker rulers >

Deb Tucker rulers

Deb Tucker rulers

Old 06-13-2015, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by gerideboer View Post
Nobody has mentioned the Lemyone Star ( ha even spell check can't spell it so I don't feel so bad)
I love that ruler. Again No Y seams and they are so beautiful. One of my favorite blocks is the 'Fifty-Four Forty or Fight". It was always so hard for me to make that V block until I got Deb's rulwr for it. LOVE!
I also have the Tucker Trimmer and Wing Clipper II and some of the worksheets. EVERYTHING is wonderful and used. Every block is perfect YEAH!
When I get a ruler home, I turn on the video on her site for that ruler and make it step by step with Deb.
She is a great teacher and so easy to follow. Though I am right handed I appreciate that
Deb gives directions for the Leftys also.
You are going to be so happy you got them.
Geri in Anchorage
So glad to hear your review of the LeMoyne Star. There's a super cute patriotic table runner in the new Fons and Porter Magazine using this tool. Very good photos using Deb's tool and I've been considering purchasing it . . . now I will!!
Old 06-26-2015, 08:25 AM

Once again, thank you for all the advice about these rulers. The Wing Clipper and Tucker Trimmer that I ordered arrived last week and I have already used them both several times (the Wing Clipper the most). I can see that these rulers will get lots of use in the future and I feel that they are a very good investment.
Old 06-26-2015, 09:01 AM
Power Poster

I made a hunter's star with her ruler and it was so very easy! I am thinking of buying the Lemoyne star one now. You can just count on success with her rulers.
Old 06-27-2015, 08:29 AM
Power Poster

I have them but do not use them. From what I heard and seen most of them are really nice.
Old 06-27-2015, 08:32 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by coopah View Post
I bought her flying geese rulers and they work like a charm! This was before the day of Acuquilt. Eleanor's method of sewing and cutting uses a tad more fabric, but they end up larger than needed and then you trim them to the right size. Love those rulers!
I have used these with great success extensively for years.