Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016 >

Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Old 11-23-2016, 12:53 PM
Power Poster

My ( recipient) should have received her pkg today, hope it arrived safely. ��
I'm still waiting but not worried, plenty of time till opening day & this way no risk of it getting lost in the ( holiday rubble) ��
Boy, I'm feeling the deadline crunch! So many things to be working on & so little time.
Old 11-23-2016, 09:13 PM

I received a big fat squishy package today! Let the waiting begin!
Old 11-23-2016, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by pyffer3 View Post
Well. My person can open their outer box as everything is individually wrapped (mostly), but everything is wrapped in fabric! so you would get to enjoy that! But that is only if you are my person.....oh who can it be?
My box is sitting on my foot stool so I can admire it stroke it every night and mark another day off the calendar on top of it!!!!
Hey there.........would that person possibly be ME?

PS: My recipient can't open until opening day, because her items are not wrapped at all. In order to get everything I wanted to send, there was no room for wrapping. I sure hope she won't be disappointed with no wrap!!

Last edited by SulaBug; 11-23-2016 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-26-2016, 04:31 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
Hey there.........would that person possibly be ME?

PS: My recipient can't open until opening day, because her items are not wrapped at all. In order to get everything I wanted to send, there was no room for wrapping. I sure hope she won't be disappointed with no wrap!!
Same with me. I do like to wrap but there was no room. Just play like it's all wrapped who ever you are. BrendaK
Old 11-26-2016, 08:04 AM

Hello fellow Santa's! I know I've been MIA for awhile & haven't kept up with the thread, but it's because I've been in the hospital since Oct 12th! Just got out Nov. 23. Had a very bad case of e-coli & candida. Was in a drug induced coma for over a week, & brought back to life twice (so I've been told). Am home now & on the mend. It'll take some more time to get back to normal, but I'm working hard to regain my strength while my wounds heal.
I was fortunate enough to get my BFF as my Santaee this year, we're not going to open on opening day with the rest of you because we'll be seeing each other soon after & do it in person.
Old 11-26-2016, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
Hello fellow Santa's! I know I've been MIA for awhile & haven't kept up with the thread, but it's because I've been in the hospital since Oct 12th! Just got out Nov. 23. Had a very bad case of e-coli & candida. Was in a drug induced coma for over a week, & brought back to life twice (so I've been told). Am home now & on the mend. It'll take some more time to get back to normal, but I'm working hard to regain my strength while my wounds heal.
I was fortunate enough to get my BFF as my Santaee this year, we're not going to open on opening day with the rest of you because we'll be seeing each other soon after & do it in person.
Hi my Dear Friend............It's so nice to sign on this morning & see that you are back among the living!! I called & talked to your husband & he told me that you were in the hospital & I prayed every day for you. So WELCOME BACK & I hope you stay well from now on. Secret Santa has been a busy thread again this year. I am loving every bit of it too.
Love You..........SulaBug
Old 11-26-2016, 01:40 PM

I'm shipping my presents
by Super Express.
They should be delivered
in two days or less.
It's not that I dawdled,
I want you to know.
I got in this line
over three weeks ago!!!
Old 11-26-2016, 08:42 PM

I'm hoping that everyone has sent and has rec'd. If you have done either, PLEASE let me know.

Cindy....Your person has been taken care of. Santa has stepped in for you since you weren't able to get anything together. But seeing now that it's your BFF and no...I did not plan it that way, I'm sure you'll both have fun opening packages
Old 11-26-2016, 08:46 PM

On another note.....if I seem a bit offish, it's because my Belle is not doing well. She seems to not be seeing too well. According to the vet, she could have SARDs, which isn't a good thing. She can be blind before we know it. I have to wait until Monday to call a vet ophthalmologist and see if he can see her ASAP. I leave in just under 2 weeks for my trip and I want her to be better before I go. I can't cancel my trip, would lose too much money. Hubby will be home with her, so I'm not worried there. I just want her better. I want my Belle back. She's been on the couch all day today. I had to hand feed her just to get a little something in her and hold her water dish for her. I'm hoping this is just a side effect from one of the meds the vet gave her. She's off that med per vet order, so hoping she's a bit more mobile tomorrow. She's 189 pounds, so it's not like I can carry her outside to go potty.
Would appreciate any and all prayers and good thoughts for my Belly Belle.
Old 11-26-2016, 09:07 PM

Oh tirnhi ~ I'm sorry for Belle will keep her in our prayers.