Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa 2017-Signups Closed--All Names Out >

Secret Santa 2017-Signups Closed--All Names Out

Secret Santa 2017-Signups Closed--All Names Out

Old 10-25-2017, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by sewingsuz View Post
I want to ask some questions!Do You like jewelry and do you have pierced ears? do you decorate a tree at Christmas time? Do you like pot holders or kitchen towels? Do you use table toppers or table runners? Do you like FQ's or 1/4 or 1/2 yards of fabric? Do you use flannel fabric. What notions does everyone need a bunch of? I already know most don't want scraves or gloves or aprons! Do you like special soap or lotions? Do you use Microwave bowls?
I love jewelry and yes I have pierced ears. I do decorate a tree at Christmas and love homemade ornaments. I love pot holders and dish towels and washcloths. I use table topper and runners, only at the holidays. I like all sizes of fabrics as I do mostly scrappy quilts. I like flannels. I need mostly thread. I like flat head pins. yes I use microwave bowls and I like avon and bath & body works lotion and soaps. I hope this helps.
Old 10-25-2017, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean View Post
sewingsuz no jewelry, love Christmas (no tree) yes on pot holders and k-towels, all size fabrics, not much on flannels, can always us sewing machine needles size -- top stitch or sharp 80/12 or 90/14, like aprons, soap and no on lotion and yes on M-Bowls. Hope all you ladies will answer these questions.

My question: Do like nice home made things?
I always love homemade gifts.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:38 PM

Mine is on it way!
This was a lot of fun.
Old 10-26-2017, 04:16 PM

My secret santa person might be getting two boxes to. Haven't received the last thing I ordered.
Old 10-26-2017, 05:58 PM

OMG got a package in the mail today from Santas Gift. Now this is going to drive me nuts until we can open it. When do we open again, can we make it tomorrow? LOL
Old 10-26-2017, 06:55 PM

I went shopping today and got some nice items for my Secret Santa pal. Now too much going on here as far as chatting! What are all you girls and guys doing? I wish someone else would ask some questions!
Old 10-26-2017, 11:24 PM

Sewingsuz, I'm thinking between the questionnaire and the ones you asked LOL if we all can't come up with something for our partner, Just wing it . My person didn't really give much info on her sheet, Well ha, not as much as I did, and my stalking on the board of her, she's not much a chatter.
But I'm having fun anyway, going thru my stash, gathering from the box of stuff I've been collecting off and on, and shopping.
One of the things I said I wanted on my SS questions was that I wanted something pertaining to their home state, area where they live, freebies ya know lol like from Chamber of Commerce, A calander, postcard etc. I know lots get to travel, am not at that stage in life yet.
Anyways she didn't ask and might not want, But am sending my partner something from where I live. If she doesn't like it she can pass it on, that would be wonderful.
Here's a couple:

Favorite place to go out to eat?
Where do you get most of your fabric from, Fabric shop or online?
Do you like gift cards?
Old 10-27-2017, 04:16 AM

Ok, everyone.
I'm headed out for the weekend.
Won't be online or checking anything. Will just be a bit on the busy side.
Everyone play nice and I'll be back Sunday afternoon.
Have a great weekend!
Old 10-27-2017, 07:27 AM

sewingsuz, been busy working on Christmas gifts, wonder if I'll finish. Oh, and a new 5" red charm swap coming & I haven't even picked my fabric yet! Finished laying tile in the bathroom with only one tile a little crooked due to the door frame I refused to cut at the bottom. My hands a little swollen. Keeping busy here. Today is laundry day, yuk!

marietta, we like the local fish shop, a little expensive but so yummie; I love to shop hop in various states to get new to me fabric, but I do order on line when I need specific fabric for a project; Gift cards are so hard to keep up with IMHO, wish I could add up all the $1.17 or so left on every card, ugh, but a lot of people love them.

Off the the utility room.
hugs,
dj
Old 10-27-2017, 10:40 AM

I have to do the laundry also today. There is not a favorite place I like to eat out! This town is small and some I like are pricey. I buy fabric mostly at Joanns or a shop in Phoenix when i go there. Yes I like gift cards!