Boom 21 - Waves

Old 11-03-2018, 10:53 AM

sewbiz your first quilt turned out great. Can't wait to see the others. I'm still trying to decide how to put my blocks together from boom 21 as I work on the 3 baby quilts I have left. I think I will be sitting out boom 22 to get caught up on everything.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:17 PM
Power Poster

Thanks, Mona.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:10 AM

Nice job on the Christmas quilt! Glad our blocks are working well for you.

Yes, he is adorable.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:51 PM
Power Poster

Thanks, QM. Finished another Christmas quilt today... looks just like the first one. I have one more ready to quilt and hope to get it done tomorrow. I wanted to donate all 3 tomorrow night at our meeting.

I also put together the top for the quilt with Billi's blocks. I think it's pretty cool. Just need to get some more of the blue I used for sashing, and I can finish the last 3 borders and quilt it.

Thank you, everyone!
Old 11-05-2018, 06:02 PM

SBG, Cheery Christmas Quilt. I like the candy cane binding. Great quilting. It is fun to use an actual motif.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:11 AM

Wow Sew, you have been busy! Love the Christmas quilts! Been busy with DIL request for a Chicago Cubs quilt and now a St Louis Blues quilt for presents for her bosses.. Havent started on the brown/white blocks yet. I did get 4 quilts done and back for Christmas presents and 1 birthday present. The boys have outgrown their bunk beds so Im getting them new regular size beds and they had to have quilts to fit them!
Attached Thumbnails hailees-owls.jpg   haydensn-animals.jpg   planets.jpg   tabithas-bday.jpg  
Old 11-06-2018, 10:30 AM

Wow, Joanelizbay. You’ve been very busy! Great quilts all. I especially like the animal quilt. Wow!
Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
Wow Sew, you have been busy! Love the Christmas quilts! Been busy with DIL request for a Chicago Cubs quilt and now a St Louis Blues quilt for presents for her bosses.. Havent started on the brown/white blocks yet. I did get 4 quilts done and back for Christmas presents and 1 birthday present. The boys have outgrown their bunk beds so Im getting them new regular size beds and they had to have quilts to fit them!
Old 11-06-2018, 11:50 AM

Great quilts, Joan! That last one is my favorite. Well done.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:59 AM

The last pattern is one of my favorites to make..goes quick and can use about any color with it. Thanks...I hadn't sent any down to be quilted for awhile so hope this is it for a couple of months...One of these days Im going to count how many quilts I kept pictures of that Ive made...would be interesting to guess!!
Old 11-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
Look who's talking! Love all of your beautiful quilts too. The animal mug shots one is great... they are all great. Especially love the last one that Libster mentioned! Love scrappies and that would make a pretty one.

I'm finishing up the third Christmas quilt right now. Racing the clock so I can get it bound and delivered tonight with the other two. Will show pictures so you can all see your blocks in use.