Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What's on your list you want for Christmas? >

What's on your list you want for Christmas?

What's on your list you want for Christmas?

Old 12-18-2018, 07:10 AM

I bought an Eversewn 20 to take to quilt retreats to replace my little Brother CS6000i that I jammed the threader on. Cost more to fix it than get a new one besides I decided after six years and at least 3 retreats a year it deserved to rest. I am extremely happy with my new machine. In hindsight I think I would have gotten the next size 25 but didn’t want a heavy machine to travel with. I have now added another retreat in February in snowy MI so I hope this little one serves me like the Brother. At 77 hoping the machine has more years left than me. LOl

QUOTE=junegerbracht;8178106]I am intrigued by the Eversewn 30 - might be a great machine to travel with. But do I really need it?[/QUOTE]
Old 12-18-2018, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Karamarie View Post
I've asked for a new embroidery scissors and ear bags.
Ear bags? Is that something I need to tell Santa?
Old 12-18-2018, 08:00 AM

we don't fool with christmas anymore, but I'd be pretty happy is a couple stacks of interesting neutrals fell in my lap
Old 12-18-2018, 08:07 AM

My husband bought me an early Christmas gift of a fitbit.....I think he's trying to tell me something.....
Old 12-18-2018, 09:20 AM

I would really love another Amazon gift card! There are so many little things I like to get through the year. My daughter gave me a $50 one last year and I bought so many things (quilting related) I'd wanted but couldn't justify spending a few dollars on. Please, dear daughter!!
Old 12-18-2018, 09:57 AM

Well, it's just me and the hubby, and we already gave our gifts to each other, so really all I want is TIME to quilt. That's really it. Wishing everyone get their wishes, whatever they may be!
Old 12-18-2018, 12:15 PM

It's ear bags and they are ear muffs that do not connect to each other. So easy to put on, take off and stick in your purse - don't take us much space. Google them and you will see what they are.
Old 12-18-2018, 01:52 PM

I want a gift card for a 90 minute massage to help this quilter's body feel better. My left arm and shoulder are getting more painful and weaker (old injury from falling againt a gas pump). My lower back and glutes are sore from sitting to sew. My neck....

Oh, just pretty much "top to toe" hurts right now.
Old 12-18-2018, 06:07 PM

I really want a BIG slotted ruler, but I can't decide between the Shape Cut Pro and the other brand, which I can't think of right now.
Old 12-18-2018, 06:10 PM

pretty much everyone in the family has a quilt from me but I wish someone thought that quilting gift would nice? No, I will get anything but that. Well, I still love them.

FREE Quilting Newsletter