Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap >

2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap

2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap

Old 10-31-2021, 06:00 PM

.x.x.x.x.x.x.x Last Call .x.x.x.x.x.x.

Any one else interested in the Christmas or Winter 2.5 swap?
PM me tomorrow, November 1.

If any of you are interested in this Holiday/Winter Side Swap, send me a message (PM) and I will match partners randomly. Let . I will post partners on November 2. Plenty of time to make something holiday or "winter-ish" before the snow flies"!!Just for clarity the Holiday/Winter Side Swap will 50 candies, with no more than 2 of each fabric
(25 different fabrics minimum).
Dig out the Christmas Candies!
As of tonight, October 31, I have the following swappers on my list.Barbarakibler23
ibex94
Irish Mom
Macybaby
NZquilter
WMUTeach

If you want to join us, PM me by midnight November 1, with a "YES" and the number of swaps you are ready to share.

Ho-Ho-Ho everyone!

Old 11-01-2021, 02:56 AM

Boy, does this site not like any kind of unusual formatting. Sorry for the "messy" post above. I think you can "piece" together the message. PM me the number of swaps you are willing to commit to by tonight November 1.

WMUTeach

Old 11-01-2021, 05:08 AM

Looking forward to the Holiday/Winter swap. When do they have to be mailed by?

Thanks Wmuteach

Barb
Old 11-01-2021, 10:52 AM

I have my winter candies all ready to go! It's a cloudy cold day today, and I can feel winter holidays in the air. I know we just started November, but it's time to start planning ahead!
Old 11-01-2021, 07:36 PM

Mine are cut up and packaged and ready to mail. My dad helped with cranking the accuquilt. He has such a great team spirit. I am trying to convince him to start piecing with me.
Old 11-02-2021, 05:20 AM

I've been getting my winter candies cut. Ended up with about 75 different fabrics, so will be able to send out a lot of variety to anyone I'm swapping multiples with. And I'm fine getting duplicate sets, as it still gives me way more variety than if I didn't swap. I've already got plans for two other Christmas quilts, so may put the candies aside for next year.

Old 11-02-2021, 09:22 AM

Super excited to see the final list! These candies will make for a fun project!
Old 11-05-2021, 10:18 AM

My winter candies went in the mail yesterday.
Old 11-05-2021, 04:47 PM

Cut my squares yesterday then found more Christmas fabric today. Lucky you. I will cut a little more, so my packages will be more than 50 and will have doubles. Likely in the mail on Monday.
Old 11-06-2021, 01:07 PM

All the sets were put into the mail yesterday for the side swap. I stuck with Christmas themed fabrics so each envelope has 25 unique candies x2.

Macy Baby you have 2 different sets and one duplicate set on its way to you. Thank you for letting me confirm that you really didn't mind duplicates. If I had pulled in my winter fabrics I probably could have sent three unique sets to you but you only get two unique sets this time around.

Interestingly, the USPS wanted to charge me the package rate for three sets together (a little over $5), so I broke them up into three packages (less than $1 each). Same envelope but not overstuffed. Silly post office.

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving plans are coming together exactly as you want them to. I haven't had time to finish my candy green ghost, yet. I have found perfect purple eye buttons for it and it is sitting by my machine calling my name. Maybe this is the week I can knock it out. Keep on keeping on!