Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Mission 31 adult round take 2 >

Mission 31 adult round take 2

Mission 31 adult round take 2

Old 12-19-2021, 09:33 PM

Default Mission 31 adult round take 2

I am in the quilting phase of mission 31. I am stippling the quilts and have found that depending on the size of my stipple I can get them done in 1-2 hours each so I may actually get them done by Friday! Yay! I quilted five tonight. 8 more to go! Anyways here the rest of the tops.

I posted these earlier
https://www.quiltingboard.com/vbulle...d-t316418.html

ok here’s five of the 9 adding last four in next post. It won’t let me add the in a reply.

Last edited by fatsewcat; 10-05-2022 at 09:00 AM.
Old 12-20-2021, 03:24 AM
Power Poster

What an undertaking...great looking quilts!
Old 12-20-2021, 05:08 AM
Power Poster

Great quilts and well done!
Old 12-20-2021, 05:09 AM

The quilts are all lovely. Great job,
Old 12-20-2021, 06:10 AM

All your quilts are so pretty. You've done a great job.
Old 12-20-2021, 06:32 AM
Power Poster

What beautiful quilts. I admire you for doing so many with triangles or diamonds in them. I steer away from them myself. They are all beautiful! Well done. I also do meandering or stippling on most of my quilts, and I like that just as much as custom quilting. When I used to do quilting for others meandering was usually what they requested I do on their quilts.
Old 12-20-2021, 07:45 PM

Awesome job!!! Could you tell me the pattern name of the last quilt (the one with the black background)? Thanks for sharing...
Old 12-21-2021, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by eibed View Post
Awesome job!!! Could you tell me the pattern name of the last quilt (the one with the black background)? Thanks for sharing...
Thank you. That pattern is "Windswept". You can find it on etsy. I modified it a tad to change from the original design. It is made using the drunkards path block. Was a fun quilt to make.
Old 12-21-2021, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by Waal View Post
What beautiful quilts. I admire you for doing so many with triangles or diamonds in them. I steer away from them myself. They are all beautiful! Well done. I also do meandering or stippling on most of my quilts, and I like that just as much as custom quilting. When I used to do quilting for others meandering was usually what they requested I do on their quilts.
I don't mine the triangles and diamonds, sometimes. Some of these played well together, some of them did not. Its a learning curve. I learning while making these quilts that there were probably some places where I should have iron opened the seams but by the time I realized it I was too far along to turn back. This information is very encouraging to me because I sometimes feel that I overuse the stippling design on my quilts. I like to do it because its fast and easy and my quilts aren't made for show but for use. I love so many other designs that I see but I get too afraid that if I do too much "nice" quilting that the quilt will not be used. I know of too many now that are loved in the closet so they wont get ruined. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words.
Old 12-21-2021, 07:38 AM

They're all beautiful!