Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What about the "sew steady" riser table? >

What about the "sew steady" riser table?

What about the "sew steady" riser table?

Old 09-09-2010, 04:30 AM

Here is the link - http://www.sewingmates.com - Check them out - folks that have them say they are great. I have no connection to the folks that have designed and are selling them - I am a quilter that was looking to solve the problem of several machines... don't want to purchase several table extensions..
Sue
Old 09-09-2010, 08:43 AM

I have had the sew steady and love it. I don't use it any longer except for retreats as I finally got a sewing table with an insert. My friend also has a Sew Ezi table with an insert that she is able to use in her sewing room and on retreats. It's really cool, packs into it's own cover and has wheels on one end so you can wheel it when you need to. I don't have any connection to this, but just wanted to let people know about it. Here's the link:
http://www.seweziusa.com/index.html
Old 09-09-2010, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by dellareya
I ordered my Sew Steady table at the beginning of summer from a sewing center. It took 7 weeks before I received it. I was not happy that it took so long to get it, but now that I've been using it for a few weeks I love it.
Was lucky to get to go to Quilt Mkt and got one wholesale - it took a long time to come in but I love it!
Old 09-09-2010, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingQueen
The sew steady table is a great investment. I would get the largest you can afford. I got a smaller one and I wished I would have gone larger.
Ditto this....I got the larger one and now I'm very glad I did. I use it all the time.