Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What type of music do you quilt by? >

What type of music do you quilt by?

What type of music do you quilt by?

Old 10-30-2010, 03:25 PM

Sugarland,Lady A,little big town,nickleback,Santana,Miranda Lambert,classic rock and did I mention Sugarland
Old 10-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Power Poster

I am a gospel and old country sort of a gal.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:51 PM

Lets see.... I'd say, Leona Lewis, Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Fergie, Nora Jones, Mario, Frankie J and.. and.. Donny Osmond rofl..What can I say, old habits die hard lol
Old 10-30-2010, 04:08 PM

Usually have TV on instead of music. Usually on USA Network, HGTV, or some movie that I've seen numerous times because I am usually just listening until it gets to a really good part then I look up and watch a little and go back to what I was doing.
Old 10-30-2010, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Marlys
Originally Posted by pgthom
In my CD player right now - Trans Siberian Orchestra, Nickel Creek, Michael Buble, Linda Rondstadt, Josh Groban.
Others I love: Nickelback, Shinedown, Rob Thomas, Keith Urban, Broadway Show Tunes, Eagles, Chicago, Billy Joel
Oooh Marlys! Kohl's has a new TSO CD out for the holidays, just picked it up the other night. Will listen to it next time I'm sewing. We saw them live a couple years ago....amazing show but very loud in person!!
I didn't know TSO had another one coming out. What's the name of it?
"Songs of Winter" Here's the play list: O Come All Ye Faithful/ O Holy Night, The Prince of Peace, Good King Joy, Old City Bar, Boughs of Holly, The World That She Sees, The Three Kings and I (What Really Happened), Find Our Way Home, Christmas Nights in Blue, Queen of the Winter Night, Siberian Sleigh Ride, and Christmas Canon Rock. It's "Kohl's Cares", $5.00 to support kids' health and education initiatives. Figured for that price, I would like most of it!
Old 10-30-2010, 04:23 PM

I like to listen to slipnot, nickelback, shinedown, faith no more, type o negative...you know, all the good stuff.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:53 PM

Michael Buble, Linda Ronstadt, Sarah Barielles, Norah Jones, Toni Braxton, Laura Nyro, Lily Allen-I guess a I have a clear preference for female vocalists.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:59 PM

In my CD player right now - Trans Siberian Orchestra, Nickel Creek, Michael Buble, Linda Rondstadt, Josh Groban.
Others I love: Nickelback, Shinedown, Rob Thomas, Keith Urban, Broadway Show Tunes, Eagles, Chicago, Billy Joel
Oooh Marlys! Kohl's has a new TSO CD out for the holidays, just picked it up the other night. Will listen to it next time I'm sewing. We saw them live a couple years ago....amazing show but very loud in person!!
I didn't know TSO had another one coming out. What's the name of it?
"Songs of Winter" Here's the play list: O Come All Ye Faithful/ O Holy Night, The Prince of Peace, Good King Joy, Old City Bar, Boughs of Holly, The World That She Sees, The Three Kings and I (What Really Happened), Find Our Way Home, Christmas Nights in Blue, Queen of the Winter Night, Siberian Sleigh Ride, and Christmas Canon Rock. It's "Kohl's Cares", $5.00 to support kids' health and education initiatives. Figured for that price, I would like most of it!
You're right - for that price I will probably have to pick that one up. I have all of their other CD's so I know most of those songs, but they are all good and it goes for a good cause. Thanks!
Old 10-30-2010, 07:02 PM

Beatles, Willie Nelson, Dixie Chicks, Roy Orbison, Eric Clapton....whatever my mood is at the time
Old 10-30-2010, 07:17 PM

Hey everyone. If you like mp3 songs, go to this link and put in the code Student3 and you get $3 worth of downloads for free. http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000625841