Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pictures of siggie blocks for your information >

Pictures of siggie blocks for your information

Pictures of siggie blocks for your information

Old 03-31-2007, 09:04 AM

Thosa siggt blocks are done by hand or machine, it depends on you. No matter. But it takes only a few minutes if done by machine. As for the central area, ya can even write anything fun, or draw any picture, image what you want... either you can make any applique cute and tiny to place in the center. Use your creative mind and feel free how it to be the best on your own way.

Have a great day,
Nihal
Old 10-01-2007, 04:14 PM

I'm late finding this are you still interested in a siggy block or to swap some 3 1/2" sqrs. ? You block is called a square in a square but what size is it ? Esther, Memawsaquilting in Alabama USA.. :) :-) :D Hope it isn't to late to hear from you
Old 10-01-2007, 07:29 PM

Norah...when I need a fairly good quality up close pic of a project (usually to email a wip pic to my sister or best friend) I use my full bed scanner. It normally does a really good job. If its a light color item and doesn't cover the whole area of the scanner bed I put a dark color (usually black) construction paper over the project before I close the scanner lid. Viola, instant up close photos. The "pics" can be cropped and altered through the scanner software program and used like any other jpg.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:34 PM

I really love the siggy quilt!! I think it would be a really nice teacher's gift at Christmas time. Luckily, we have a VERY small school...so I could get the gal in the office to send home a secret packet with a square to each mom and have her help the kids do their thing on the blocks. Send them back to the office where they could be picked up and assembled. Hmmmm...thanks for the inspiration...this will beat last years mini blackboard ornament with all the kids' names written in "chalk" (a white paint pen) and trimmed in ribbon, and lace all to heck!!!
Old 09-21-2012, 05:54 AM
Power Poster

very nice quilt