Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 02-14-2011, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
I just wanted to say that yesterday I finally got down my driveway.(sideways) but down. Once on the road I was ok and made it to the highway and on to town.Of course it was sunday no post office open. Sooo tomorrow I will post my package for feb.I appoligize for being late. It's my first time being late and I don't like that it happened.Someone in Wa. should get her package by the end of the week.Mary
Mary! You are not late! The requirement was to send by the 14th. Besides, you send wonderful squishys - it will be worth the wait to lucky recipient. {{hugs}}
Old 02-14-2011, 02:53 PM

I have just checked with Royal Mail and my parcel has left the UK and is on the way to the USA..... so SP it is on its way to you. It should land any day now and will be in the hands of your mail men.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Power Poster

Thanks so much seymoore,I feel better now. Your a sweetie. Happy Valentines to you and all on here. Mary
Old 02-14-2011, 03:08 PM

I finally took my secret pal package to the post office today. Normally I'm not late, but I was waiting on a fabric to put in the package and it was taking forever (probably because of the weather). It's heading to Texas.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Zappycat
I'm hoping that I'll hear from my partner today. Delivery confirmation says her package was delivered on Saturday. After the mess up at the post office I just want to make sure that it REALLY DID arrive!
I did receive my package on Saturday it was great. I loved it all. My son has been sick and I have been home from work today and do not have Internet at home. I will post a picture tomorrow.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Originally Posted by dyer804
Oh the anticipation! I'm starting to get excited looking forward to my box. Usually I'm so concerned with getting my package sent that I forget that I'm getting one too. This time I got mine out early and I know she received it so no worries!
Great avatar dyer804
Thanks! I really need to find another "less seasonal" to replace it sometime.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by newquiltmama
Originally Posted by Zappycat
I'm hoping that I'll hear from my partner today. Delivery confirmation says her package was delivered on Saturday. After the mess up at the post office I just want to make sure that it REALLY DID arrive!
I did receive my package on Saturday it was great. I loved it all. My son has been sick and I have been home from work today and do not have Internet at home. I will post a picture tomorrow.
Relieved!! Now I can stop worrying about it! I hope your son feels better, Seems like everyone is sick. My son has been dragging himself to work and school and not feeling well either... coughing and achy.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:21 PM

Mailed mine today
jazs2
Old 02-14-2011, 04:28 PM

I just got my Feb firmie in the mail... Happy Valentines' to me !, from Karla in White City, OR. Oh my, did she outdo herself ! Two fat qtrs in my fav colors, with spools of Gutermann thread to match - Valentine candy chocolate hearts - beautiful carded set of hand-sewing needles- a tulip pattern for wall-hanging , Valentine note pad, AND in a reusable box, all the necesary items to make an applique of Gert, The Guild President. It's called A Caboodle in a Box and is just toooo cute. Thank you so much ! :) Sara
Old 02-14-2011, 06:08 PM

I also got my box today!!! I got "The Quilter's Homecoming," some yummy Reese's peanut butter cup eggs, some beautiful purple fabric, Sunflower note papers, and a birthday card too!! I'm looking forward to reading the book since it's not something I would normally pick up. Always good to get out of the comfort zone and read new authors. Thank you DaisyDoodle!!! My little girls were very jealous of my package. hehehe