Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Tutorials
How to Make the Wedges in Your Bargello >

How to Make the Wedges in Your Bargello

How to Make the Wedges in Your Bargello

Old 05-23-2010, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by reach for the stars 2
I'm so confused
Yes, it is kind of confusing I guess. It is much simpler to make a quilt from a pattern so that you don't have to end up doing this.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:26 AM

I want to do one of these sooooooooooo bad. But so far - - - Clear as Mud
Old 12-11-2010, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by IBQUILTIN
Hi there, just saw your update. Don't know if Danmar got her pc repaired yet so I don't know if she is able to get on line to know of your update.
You will need her pattern to make Swish. I am pretty sure you would not be able to make it from her tutorials. Go on her profile, look at her topics list. There is one saying the Swish pattern is for sale.
Send her a pm if you want the pattern. I will go on her facebook and have her check her pm's as soon as she can.
Let me know if you need to reach her and have not been able to. It is an awesome quilt.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:34 PM

Hi IBQuiltin! Thank you. It's not that bad making these, Honest. The first thing you need to do is Forget that you ever read this post. This is the absolutely HARDEST possible way to make this quilt. Do not do this. This is just how I did it when I was "experimenting"! lol With the pattern, I wrote it out how to do it LOTS easier. You make it in full length strips and put them together. I also have a friend here on the quilting board who is re-writing the pattern so it is easier to understand for beginners. If you have any questions, please PM me and I will send you my email address to talk about it more. Thanks!
Marilyn
Old 12-11-2010, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by dsb38327
Hi there, just saw your update. Don't know if Danmar got her pc repaired yet so I don't know if she is able to get on line to know of your update.
You will need her pattern to make Swish. I am pretty sure you would not be able to make it from her tutorials. Go on her profile, look at her topics list. There is one saying the Swish pattern is for sale.
Send her a pm if you want the pattern. I will go on her facebook and have her check her pm's as soon as she can.
Let me know if you need to reach her and have not been able to. It is an awesome quilt.
Thank you Dorothy for your help! I really appreciate it. I am getting my computer in order, but have no email or anything now. Hopefully soon!!! Thanks again.
Marilyn