Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: My Crocheted-Quilt. Tutorial/Pics.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tron80 View Post
    Thank you sewbizgirl, english isn't my first lenguage, and you explained it spot on!
    The stitch she uses around the edge is the blanket stitch, but she has them spaced a bit, to crochet on.
    If you always do, what you have always done, The results never change. Change is the wings you give yourself.

Thank you so much for sharing this! I only just found it via Pinterest. As someone who crochets and quilts, I can really appreciate learning the technique. As an aside, I bought something very similar overseas more than a year ago, but only single layers of fabric, not layered like a quilt.

I love this idea. I have a bunch of batting squares cut from leftover batting. Was planning on using them for a rag quilt, but I think I want to do this instead. Those rag quilts are fun to make, but kind of a "pain"! This is my next project for sure! Thanks for sending the instructions and pictures!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6