Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Aurifil thread in Lancaster, PA area? >
  • Aurifil thread in Lancaster, PA area?

• Aurifil thread in Lancaster, PA area?

Old 11-06-2014, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by NJ Quilter
    Only made it to two shops yesterday and neither had aurifil thread. The upside of that was i did get about 8 yards of fabric, mostly batiks, for only $77! Now to wash it all and start slicing and dicing so i have a prayers chance of getting this quilt done on time!

Sorry i wasn't more help.
    Thanks for checking for me. Sounds like you got some awesome deals. I can't wait to go on Saturday. My goal for today is to get all of my chores done so that I can make my list tomorrow. I'm going to try to make it to Burkholder's but I will probably end up ordering from Hawthorne Threads. They are here in New York.
    Old 11-06-2014, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by AFQSinc
    Thanks for checking for me. Sounds like you got some awesome deals. I can't wait to go on Saturday. My goal for today is to get all of my chores done so that I can make my list tomorrow. I'm going to try to make it to Burkholder's but I will probably end up ordering from Hawthorne Threads. They are here in New York.
    Old Country Store is having a sale. If you've not been there before, definitely stop there. Zooks is a couple of doors away. Both have tremendous selections. Old Country Store has one of the best batik selections I've seen anywhere. If you are looking for flannel, you absolutely MUST go to Quilt and Fabric Shack in Bird-in-Hand (about 15 minutes from the other 2 on the same road). They have an entire room of flannel! And very high quality. Large selection of extra wide backing as well.

Enjoy your trip.