Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Celtic Illuminations by Freedom Fabric >

Celtic Illuminations by Freedom Fabric

Celtic Illuminations by Freedom Fabric

Old 05-04-2009, 07:03 AM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

I am looking to find Celtic Illuminations cotton fabric by Freedom Fabric. I found &: ordered some from an online store. They did not have all patterns. I found another on line store & ordered but have not been able to get any information from them & have not received the fabric. The colors are brown, tan, black. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:55 AM

This is a three year old line from a British manufacturer with limited US distribution. My guess is that it will not be easy to find here. It is truly beautiful and I don't blame you at all for wanting more! Here's a link to their website. Celtic 3, shown on the 'what's new' page, is similar, though not the same. http://www.fabricfreedom.co.uk/ Good luck!
Old 05-04-2009, 10:07 AM

Cagun Quilter

Try the following link they have some - also there is Doughty Brothers Ltd - unfortunately there seems to be a slight problem with their server. I am off to a quit show next week & they shall be there if you want me to check on prices for you just PM me & I'll find out for you.

www.karrydot.co.uk/celtic-illumination-148-c.asp

Tisha
Old 05-04-2009, 10:11 AM

Cajun Quilter

Just found this link also they are situated in TX - much closer to you than Blighty LOL.

Good Luck

Tisha

www.fabricstodyefor.com/s-503-celtic-illumination.aspx
Old 05-06-2009, 01:37 AM

This is the store I have ordered from twice, never received the fabric, & the phone # I found is no longer in service.
Thanks for the info though.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:02 PM

Cajunquilter, I had the same thing happen. The woman at www.fabricstodyefor.com seems like she couldn't be nicer or more helpful EXCEPT for the fact that she charges your credit card immediately and then never delivers. After a few weeks of excuses, she was sick, in an accident, then had family problems, she even went to so far as to send me the email link to my "USPS receipt." The receipt only showed the online request, she tried to tell me it was the USPS's fault, she had every excuse in the world. It dawned on me about day 56 to call the credit card. Remember, you can only contest a charge until the 60th day, then she gets to keep your money.

Call you credit card asap and then stay away from www.fabricstodyefor.com. I am sorry to hear you had the same thing happen. Because she seemed so nice, I wanted to believe it was just an unfortunate incident w/me.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:11 PM

I am going to make a quilt for my son. I was able to get some nice fabric at my local quilt shop that blends well with the Celtic fabric.
I found the fabricstodyefor site from the online fab shop hop. I am going to e-mail them and let them know what kind of service or lack of I should say so they can maybe remove them from the shop hop. I would hate to think how many more of there are out there. I did call my credit card company tho and all was taken care of.