Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Was it my a mistake >

Was it my a mistake

Was it my a mistake

Old 07-08-2012, 02:00 PM

Default Was it my a mistake

I thought I saw a swap getting started for Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam. Is it just wishful thinking? I printid out the instructions and I even signed up (I think) .
Old 07-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Power Poster

a few days ago someone mentioned some interest in one starting up but i have not actually seen one with sign-ups & swap details- if you commented-signed up- the link will be listed in your subscribed threads-
go to the top of this page- where you see the bar with home, resources, blog ect- there is a link that says 'quick links' click on it- an option block will come up- the first one being 'subscribed threads'- click on it- a list of all of the threads you have responded to will be there. you can also go to the 'swaps' catagory- under the home page & check to see if there is such a swap happening.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:15 PM

Thanks ckcowl for those instructions .... I didn't know this and it's good to know.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
a few days ago someone mentioned some interest in one starting up but i have not actually seen one with sign-ups & swap details- if you commented-signed up- the link will be listed in your subscribed threads-
go to the top of this page- where you see the bar with home, resources, blog ect- there is a link that says 'quick links' click on it- an option block will come up- the first one being 'subscribed threads'- click on it- a list of all of the threads you have responded to will be there. you can also go to the 'swaps' catagory- under the home page & check to see if there is such a swap happening.
I finally found it. It was last year.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:49 AM

Uh-Oh! That's why I never sign up for anything! Have enough projects of my own to get done!