Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Phantom Flying Geese ? >
  • Phantom Flying Geese ?

• Phantom Flying Geese ?

Old 03-27-2017, 12:15 PM

Default Phantom Flying Geese ?

I hope someone can help me. We came across a stash of flying geese at an estate sale. Each segment is 3 flying geese of the same fabric sewn one above the other in a column along with a 1 1/2 x 6 1/2" strip of the goose fabric. There is a page included that states that these units are designed to be used in a quilt that appeared in Quilter's Newsletter, Oct. 96. I would really like to find someone who has this pattern or has made it as we don't know how to put the quilt together. Any help would be appreciated.
    Old 03-27-2017, 12:27 PM

its on the cover of the magazine. One is listed on Amazon Quilters Newsletter Magazine October 1996 it looks like a rail fence kind of layout. I would include the link here but something isn't working so the link isn't coming across. Just do a search engine of that QNM, you might find the magazine with the pattern for sale; On Amazon it starts at $2.00
    Old 03-27-2017, 12:48 PM

It's called Twilight Flock, here are the instructions. https://books.google.com/books?id=eq...letter&f=false
    Old 03-28-2017, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Gelly
    It's called Twilight Flock, here are the instructions. https://books.google.com/books?id=eq...letter&f=false
    Gelly, Thank you so very much! Now we can complete this quilt--another UFO will be rescued
    Old 03-28-2017, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by snowbabykatz
    its on the cover of the magazine. One is listed on Amazon Quilters Newsletter Magazine October 1996 it looks like a rail fence kind of layout. I would include the link here but something isn't working so the link isn't coming across. Just do a search engine of that QNM, you might find the magazine with the pattern for sale; On Amazon it starts at $2.00
    Thank you for the suggestion--don't know why I didn't think of that but that is why we have the wonderful people on this board--to help us when we can't think of obvious solutions.