Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) >
  • Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

• Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Old 05-14-2010, 04:02 AM

Thank you for letting us know. I found out she had been sick a while ago but nothing like this.
    Old 05-14-2010, 04:09 AM

OMG.... Marcia and family are in my prayers.
    Old 05-14-2010, 05:58 AM

So sorry to hear about Marcia...very sad. Will pray for her and her family.
    Old 05-14-2010, 06:35 AM
    Power Poster

i have been away on vacation, when i returned there was my april block in the mail. Thank you...i havent' taken any pics of these yet...i will catch up one of these days (catching up is within reach...i can see the light at the end of the tunnel)and i will lay them all out and snap a couple pics...not today though ;)
    i have my may partner's block planned, and fabs out...have to finish my round on a round robin thats due out saturday...and then i just have that block, my summer table runner, and my may doll quilt to finish...hmmmmmmm not too bad i guess... of course, that doesnt' include the 4 queen size quilts to make in the next couple months, or the 3 quilts that were sitting on the long arm table when i got home from vacation...the lady who (baby-sat) our cat and came by to water my plants brought them in to give me something to do when we returned ;)
    and of course,.. we both go back to work today and next week is my busy week ... but i work well under pressure :)
    Old 05-14-2010, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by ckcowl
    i have been away on vacation, when i returned there was my april block in the mail. Thank you...i havent' taken any pics of these yet...i will catch up one of these days (catching up is within reach...i can see the light at the end of the tunnel)and i will lay them all out and snap a couple pics...not today though ;)
    i have my may partner's block planned, and fabs out...have to finish my round on a round robin thats due out saturday...and then i just have that block, my summer table runner, and my may doll quilt to finish...hmmmmmmm not too bad i guess... of course, that doesnt' include the 4 queen size quilts to make in the next couple months, or the 3 quilts that were sitting on the long arm table when i got home from vacation...the lady who (baby-sat) our cat and came by to water my plants brought them in to give me something to do when we returned ;)
    and of course,.. we both go back to work today and next week is my busy week ... but i work well under pressure :)
    You make me feel tired :lol: :lol: :lol:

And if you need any more tops to quilt, let me know :roll: :wink:
    Old 05-14-2010, 07:12 AM

So sorry for the delay. I received a beautiful block from mainewoods Mammie and some great extras-thank you so much-love it! I will post pictures of all of my blocks as soon as I locate the dang camera (AGAIN!!)
    Hugs
    April
    Old 05-14-2010, 11:10 AM

Recieved this wonderful Snowman Block for April from dannypanny and I just love it. I'm so happy that I have this theme. The blocks I have already received are going to make this one wonderful quilt...

Snowman from dannypanny
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]43734[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-43734.jpe  
    Old 05-14-2010, 11:11 AM

that is so cute!
    Old 05-14-2010, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by granny216
    Recieved this wonderful Snowman Block for April from dannypanny and I just love it. I'm so happy that I have this theme. The blocks I have already received are going to make this one wonderful quilt...
    Hi I am so glad you liked the block. I still feel that your block to me is a thousand times better... thanks. ciao
    Old 05-14-2010, 03:16 PM

I just LOVE this darling Snowman block!! :D Dannypanny, you did an awesome job making it, too!!
    :D :D :D