Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
  • Quilt Show Sisters, Oregon -July 9th will you be there? >
  • Quilt Show Sisters, Oregon -July 9th will you be there?

• Quilt Show Sisters, Oregon -July 9th will you be there?

Old 07-18-2011, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
    Originally Posted by Charlee
    You didn't find ALL the bargins! ;) Who forgot to check Craig's list?? I picked up a 1914 Singer 28K today that had been posted on the 6th...great price, wonderful little machine with lots of known history! :)
    Way to go Charlee! Doesn't it feel so good when we find such treasures! 2 Doods picked up a older machine in La Pine the weekend we were there for the quilt show. I couldn't tell you what it was but she grew up sewing on one! I even commented on your collection of machines and would love to see them one day! By the time that happens you will have a museum set up! Congratulations on your new addition.

You KNOW you're welcome ANYTIME!! :) Just for the record tho, I don't have THAT many machines!!

I was so surprised that this machine made it thru the Quilt show with NO calls on it!! The lady and her hubby (his grandmother bought it brand new in 1915, in England) live in Sisters...it's an absolutely beautiful handcrank...we've got all the bugs worked out of her and she sews like a dream!

2Doods, I wanna see pics of that 99!! Wonder if it was the one I saw advertised on Craig's list?
    Old 07-18-2011, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
    You didn't find ALL the bargins! ;) Who forgot to check Craig's list?? I picked up a 1914 Singer 28K today that had been posted on the 6th...great price, wonderful little machine with lots of known history! :)
    Way to go Charlee! Doesn't it feel so good when we find such treasures! 2 Doods picked up a older machine in La Pine the weekend we were there for the quilt show. I couldn't tell you what it was but she grew up sewing on one! I even commented on your collection of machines and would love to see them one day! By the time that happens you will have a museum set up! Congratulations on your new addition.

You KNOW you're welcome ANYTIME!! :) Just for the record tho, I don't have THAT many machines!!

I was so surprised that this machine made it thru the Quilt show with NO calls on it!! The lady and her hubby (his grandmother bought it brand new in 1915, in England) live in Sisters...it's an absolutely beautiful handcrank...we've got all the bugs worked out of her and she sews like a dream!

2Doods, I wanna see pics of that 99!! Wonder if it was the one I saw advertised on Craig's list?
    Thanks Charlee! Will take you up on it next time when we are in town!

2Doods well in that case no worries on your part!! New toys for everyone! Too funny!