Another machine shed update

Old 05-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Power Poster

Really enjoying the photos of your progress also. Love the photo of you as a little one. I still have a pitcher like the one in the photo. Still use it. Had to replace the lid though. LOL!
Old 05-05-2015, 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by Macybaby View Post
Back to those old windows Here is an old picture showing the window in the background. This is some of siblings and cousins for my 4th birthday.

Love that Tupperware 2-quart beverage container in the foreground. I have several, and use them all the time. They seem to take less room because they are not round and nest together in the refrigerator. I don't know if they are being sold anymore. Sometimes Tupperware brings back old things for a special sale.

I also like the window and what you did with it.

Last edited by maviskw; 05-05-2015 at 04:16 AM.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:41 AM

I remember that old container. When we were very young, my mom mixed half powdered milk, half regular milk to save money - so we always had a container like that filled with milk for us to drink. It was narrower at the front than the back. this was taken in 1965 when I turned 4- almost 50 years ago! I'll be turning 54 in 8 days - my how the time passes! BTW - I learned to sew when I was five, on the old Singer 201. Good thing it had a knee pedal because my feet didn't reach the floor. I remember hooking my foot around the leg of the sewing stool to have enough leverage to push against the knee lever.

Yesterday DH got the a good start on running the conduit, and hopefully he'll have the display room wired by the end of this week. I'll be pumped if I can celebrate my B-Day by moving some sewing cabinet out of my kitchen! Then I may have room to make a cake without bumping into sewing machines!
Old 05-05-2015, 12:38 PM

To this day I hate milk because my mom made powdered milk for us to drink.
Old 05-05-2015, 06:57 PM

I used to get nose bleeds a lot when I was young. My doctor at the time told my mom to have me drink warm jello to help prevent them. I don't know if it helped or not but I still have problems with jello.
Rodney