Christmas machines?

Old 12-10-2014, 09:18 AM

I love the idea of covering the machines with snow batting and setting up the Christmas Village! Unfortunately, I have a 2 year old granddaughter and my village would be history. But will try to retain this idea till she is a bit older.

I just had the insult of a price offer on a piece of jewelry that I had listed on Ebay. This is vintage costume jewelry that belonged to my Aunt...saw another exact piece listed for $89. So, I listed it at $49...figuring that it would get a few nibbles. I had a person offer me $9.99...I told him that I would let my granddaughter play with it before accepting that price. I got the $49.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by neece View Post
I was asking $100. The guy came with 2 boy teens and was obnoxious!! I GAVE it to my nephew.
Exactly!

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
So, I listed it at $49...figuring that it would get a few nibbles. I had a person offer me $9.99...I told him that I would let my granddaughter play with it before accepting that price. I got the $49.
What do people really think they'll get out of those offers? All it does it put people's backs up and ensure that they don't get it. As far as I'm concerned they're basically trolls without even the smarts to do it in public to get a reaction.