Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
Coolest MN A treadle table I've ever seen! >

Coolest MN A treadle table I've ever seen!

Coolest MN A treadle table I've ever seen!

Old 03-15-2018, 08:34 PM

i don't know if my other message went through. i don't really do forums so forgive me if i repeat. I found one of these exact machines at an antique store today and my cousin bought it for my daughter for $148. The cabinet is in excellent condition. The machine needs a belt and a treadle arm. I am just trying to find out any information I can on the machine and would appreciate anything you can pass along. Thanks!
Old 03-16-2018, 08:36 AM

Looks like a great set up. The arm from the treadle where you put yout foor to the drive sheel is call a pittman arm. Many sewing machine stores carry belts, but You'll hlave to trim it to size. Welcome aboard.
Old 03-16-2018, 12:55 PM

catfish, I got your measage, and yes, I did get this machine.

we just had a discussion about it over on the Victorian Sweatshop Board. Someone else recently acquired one and was having trouble with getting the hardware to fold up.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by catfish View Post
i don't know if my other message went through. i don't really do forums so forgive me if i repeat. I found one of these exact machines at an antique store today and my cousin bought it for my daughter for $148. The cabinet is in excellent condition. The machine needs a belt and a treadle arm. I am just trying to find out any information I can on the machine and would appreciate anything you can pass along. Thanks!
I thought I had seen a post about this table recently, but my google-fu wasn't working very well last night. I found the thread at http://www.victoriansweatshop.com/po...108?trail=1450

I think those tables are really neat. I don't have room nor $ for one like that. I haven't seen them too often locally.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.