Do I dare?

Old 12-08-2013, 07:21 PM

I also drive a PT Cruiser - TAKE THE REAR SEATS OUT!!! You'll still have plenty of room for the puppy AND the machine!!
Originally Posted by GreyQ View Post
Rodney is right, I'm asking the wrong bunch. I think I'll wait to go see it myself. How I'd get it into my PT Cruise with a large greyhound to share the back space, I don't know. Cathy is right, I thought I saw it listed a while ago so it may be a mess in person. I really just want a nice fit for my Minnesota B. I saw a Minnesota K -nice machine but the cabinet was in bad condition and it was in Northern WI.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by GreyQ View Post
Do I dare ask my DS to go get this? Do I dare get this period? I love the coffin box but I don't think my Minnesota B will fit in this treadle. The old White has a curved hand wheel side and looks bigger than my Minnie's rectangular 14.5" x 7" base. But $15, I could give the White machine away just to get the cabinet. What do the experts think? Can my Minnie fit comfortably in this case and work with the treadle works?
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ra...231881887.html
That is an incredibly cool cabinet and machine also! I would say get it and keep it intact. The shape of the machine base looks so unusual to me. Seriously, that is amazing. The price is a non issue, obviously. Go rescue that machine from becoming a plant stand! ;-)
Old 12-09-2013, 10:43 AM

Ha! I haven't had the backseat in for about 10 yrs.! To much work to haul it in & out and laying it flat just didn't give me enough room.
Originally Posted by Debbie C View Post
I also drive a PT Cruiser - TAKE THE REAR SEATS OUT!!! You'll still have plenty of room for the puppy AND the machine!!