Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts
  • Free Manual Source for Husqvarna-Viking >
  • Free Manual Source for Husqvarna-Viking

• Free Manual Source for Husqvarna-Viking

Old 06-08-2013, 08:32 AM

Default Free Manual Source for Husqvarna-Viking

If you purchase a machine without a manual, a lot of time gets spent finding one. Don't pay for any Viking-Husqvarna machine manuals! While they break the bank with the cost of cords and foot controls, this manufacturer at least provides free complete manuals on their website IF you find the correct link.

http://manuals.husqvarnaviking.com/

When I added this link, the http:// showed up. Try it without that portion. That's how it has always worked for me.

Scroll down to your machine, click, and upload the pdf in full page form. My eyes like that!

I truly hope this helps someone. Now, I just need to find the powercord plug for my HV Classica 100 and foot pedal that works with the cord. Good thing the machine is like new or the cost wouldn't make it worthwhile!
    Old 06-08-2013, 02:47 PM

Thanks for the tip. I subscribed to this thread so I'd know where to find it in the future.
    Old 01-02-2015, 05:52 PM

Thumbs up You just helped me! Thanx a lot!!!

Originally Posted by redbugsullivan
    If you purchase a machine without a manual, a lot of time gets spent finding one. Don't pay for any Viking-Husqvarna machine manuals! While they break the bank with the cost of cords and foot controls, this manufacturer at least provides free complete manuals on their website IF you find the correct link.

http://manuals.husqvarnaviking.com/

When I added this link, the http:// showed up. Try it without that portion. That's how it has always worked for me.

Scroll down to your machine, click, and upload the pdf in full page form. My eyes like that!

I truly hope this helps someone. Now, I just need to find the powercord plug for my HV Classica 100 and foot pedal that works with the cord. Good thing the machine is like new or the cost wouldn't make it worthwhile!
    I had been looking for "ages" to find a manual for my lovely old husqvarna. Preferrably for free. Found Nothing! Until I read your post above and tried the link therein. Piece of cake! Now I am the happy owner of exactly the right manual for my sewing machine! Will be forever thankful to You, redbugsullivan !!

PS. I do hope you found your powercord plug and foot pedal . DS.

Last edited by AriadnesGold; 01-02-2015 at 06:06 PM.
    Old 01-05-2015, 05:27 PM

I did!! In fact, I discovered that a stereo power cord fit as power and then spent the cash on the foot controller/plug. Purrs like a kitten and stitches amazingly well.