Hi

Old 01-11-2024, 08:12 AM

Default Hi

I have an antique Quaker arrow point 96inch quilt stand. Needs a little work but I am wondering how much one goes for these days. Could anyone give me a ball park amount?
Old 01-11-2024, 08:39 AM

In general, this isn't a good board for pricing things. A lot depends on your area of the county, but I'd say that wood quilting frames do not sell for much. They are large, usually were functional and not decorative and with the empty space in the middle (perfect for quilting!) not so good for displaying quilts or other things. While some people still do hand quilting, I think that is mostly lap quilting. The wood frames are not conducive to machines and while there must be some out there, I rarely see anyone doing hand quilting bees.

My guess would be under $100, probably closer to $25. You might check if you have anything like Craigslist or Next Door
Old 01-11-2024, 10:35 AM
Power Poster

I agree with Iceblossom that these types of things have little value today. If you look at this post, it's possible that you have a curtain stretcher rather than a quilt frame.